Shirohige's Era

"MEDEIA!"
Pop's voice broke me off my trance.

My body slowly transformed back to my normal form. I can feel blood trickling down my nostrils and my consciousness is slowly slipping away.

But I held my feet strong to the ground as I saw a familiar jolly roger from far away.

They're still too far.

"You've pushed your luck far enough."
Akainu and Aokiji both appeared in front of me.

Half of Akainu's face was suffering from a severe burn due to my fire earlier. Aokiji's condition isn't the best either after fighting the Commanders. But at the moment, the two are in a better condition than I am.

Without any resistance, the two managed to lay their attacks on my torso. Then I fell kneeling on the ground.

"MEDEIA!!!"

I heard the pirate alliance broke out a battle cry.

Pops along with Marco came in time and took the two admirals to fight them someplace else.

"Are you- oh my goodness..!"
I saw Ivankov came to my aid as Luffy fight off the remaining officers around us.

"Just shoot me... With your hormones."
I said, grasping his collar.

"Alright!"
He rushed as he injected the hormones to my body.

Suddenly my heart beat is faster and my breathing is not as heavy.

As I saw Pops fighting off Marines, he said his parting words to all of us.

I understand... But why now?!

I can feel my heart breaking over his last wishes. But it is his wishes.

"Let's go!"

They rushed me to escape.

I locked eyes with Ace and we both nodded. We headed back to Pops and clear a pathway enough for us to say our goodbyes.

"Thank you."
Ace said in a deep bow.

"I'm not good with soft words... So Ace, have I been a good father?"
He asked.

"Of course!"
He cried.

"Medeia I... I've left you for many years... I... Will you forgive this unworthy father of yours?"
He said, eyes full of tears.

"There is nothing to forgive..."
Now the three of us are crying.

"You really are... The splitting image of your mother."
He smiled.

"Really now?"
I chuckled.

The enemies are surrounding us even more and more. It is time to go.

"Dad... It's time for us too... For me."
I smiled as Mikaela approached us.

With a single grasp of hand, our bodies started to glow as I can feel a burning sensation in my body. It slowly start to get hotter and hotter until I finally let out a scream.

A bright white light engulfed my vision.

__________________________

[3rd Person's POV]

Needless to say, everyone was confused at the sight of bright light surrounding the two identical girls. All except for their father who just continued on fighting against those who tried to take advantage of the two girl's current weakened condition.

The screaming of Medeia got the pirates to worry. But seeing Shirohige who's not doing anything to stop her screaming, they decided not to take any action too.