Days

[Sabo's POV]

The news Dragon told me to tell Meddie and Robin honestly made me feel a little sad. The two managed to gain his trust so easily and quickly while I have to go trough years until I received it.

"What's with you?"
Meddie chuckled as I sat next to her.

I guess my mood really shows on my face that she even asked like that.

"I bumped into Dragon in the hallways, he said you and Hack will be in charge of Robin's training during her stay here. You and Robin also got unlimited access to all parts of the library."
I told her as I sighed sadly.

My eyes never left the table as I don't want to look at none of their faces just yet.

"And that made you feel terrible?"
Meddie looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

I didn't answer as her question just made me feel terrible about myself. I shouldn't be jealous of her and Robin. I should be happy that the two gained Dragon's trust and are able to stay here safely.

"Ah... It may be because Sabo-chan never got the all access pass from Dragon like you two. Not until he became the Chief of Staff at least."
I can hear Iva is teasing me as I felt his stare never left my head.

"You two are getting so many special treatments from Dragon, huh..."
I muttered.

"Sorry..."
Meddie smiled apologetically as she pat my head lightly.

I can feel myself starting to blush and feel warm. The unsettling feeling in my stomach I felt when she pat my head before also returned. But I honestly like the feeling of it, so I didn't move her hand away this time.

"No, it's not your fault. Sorry, I'm just being childish."
I sighed as I regained my spirits right back.

I guess her patting my head can bring that effect for me.

"Let's just eat first before the meal gets cold."
She smiled, pushing a plate for me to use.

I took it and then we started to eat and chat.

____________________________

As soon as we were done with breakfast, my team along with Robin started to walk around as each of us are explaining things to Robin. I don't know why but I feel somewhat uneasy with Medeia walking so close next to me.

Is it just me or she felt... Different?

I glanced at her, looking up and down and wonder about what changed. But I found nothing.

Right, it must be my imagination.

I shook my head and sighed in disappointment.

What am I doing...

"What's in your head? You're thinking so intently that you furrowed your brows too hard."
Meddie chuckled as she separated my furrowed brows.

"I-It's nothing. Let's head to the training ground now that the building tour is done."
I said as my pace quicken.

"What is he hurrying for?"
I can hear Koala complained.

Ah... What's wrong with me??

_____________________________

When we got to the training ground, I immediately introduced Robin to pretty much everyone there and told them that she'll be training here from now on. They all welcomed her warmly as she easily made some new friends already.

I sighed in relief at the sight and turned to where I last saw Meddie. She's also talking with bunch of people, but I can't hear what they're talking about since the distance was pretty far away.