Baltigo

"Huh? Do you know her, Sabo-kun?"
A girl asked him with confusion.

"No. It's the first time I saw her."
He said, confused.

He doesn't remember me...

I guess he had an amnesia, considering his genuine confused reaction and of course, after knowing that it is indeed Sabo and I'm not dreaming.

"Ah... I came here in peace. I'm sure you all have heard of me."
I said, getting rid of the emotions I just felt as I threw the newspaper with my bounty poster on it.

Of course there's also an explanation of why my head was put on a bounty.

The girl from earlier took it and started to talk with a fishman before the two looked at Sabo and nodded as in telling him that I'm harmless.

"What's your business here in Baltigo?"
Sabo asked coldly.

"I have something to talk about with your leader. So I would be thankful if you mention my arrival to him."
I said, eyeing my surroundings carefully.

They're all armed and I know that they're strong and trained. But what I never thought would happen was Viper saw that they surrounded me with weapons, looking like they would hurt me. So he again, surfaced so high, showing off his size in attempt to scare them.

They really got scared, which was somewhat a funny sight for me. Well, all except for Sabo who just seem shocked.

"Ah, it's okay, buddy. They're friends. You can go back underwater."
I smiled as I tilted my head to see Viper looking down, unsure.

"Really, I'll be okay."
I assured once again.

Then with a quick motion, splashes of water hit us as he went back to submerge.

"Sorry about that. He's very protective of me."
I smiled apologetically.

"It... It's okay. But I think we won't inform Dragon-san of your business. Letting you in our base is too much of a threat."
Sabo said as he regained his composure.

"Please reconsider... Tell him that Eris is here and I'm sure he would like to see me."
I said.

He stared directly into my eyes as if trying to intimidate and scare me off, but of course it didn't work because of a bunch of reasons. Number one being me, as his sister, is used to see him glaring at me in the past that it isn't scary anymore.

And it's not like a mochi like him could scare anyone anyway.

"Alright. Wait here for a second. And you guys, lower your weapons."
He said as he turned and entered the building.

Around five minutes later, he returned with Dragon himself walking behind him. As he saw me, he got a small smile tugging his lips in a welcoming mood.

"You finally decided to show your face to me, Eris."
He said as he approached me.

"It is important, so I can't talk about it through calls or letters."
I smiled.

"Follow me then. Let's talk in my office."
He said as he gave me his coat, seeing that the splash Viper made earlier made me a bit cold.

The people that saw this was looking surprised at the nice and warm treatment I received from their well-known cold leader.

When we got to his office, we sat and started to talk about what brought me all the way to Baltigo.

"I've come to be your ally."

____________________________

"You've always been one of us, Eris, no, Medeia."
He said with a slight smile.