Try

Done with my block's battle, I went out to find Luffy only to find him looking out the window of the Colosseum, looking distraught.

"What..?"

!!!!

"Luffy is that..."
My hands were trembling as I pointed out to the street.

Loud sounds coming from the den-den mushi came as a muffle to me as Law's face was the only thing in my focus right now. The way Doflamingo dragged him around, bloodied, dying, was enough to make me recall some of the worst memories that I have.

Pop's face.. all painted red in blood

That vivre card Ace left me that burnt into nothing as I helplessly stare as it disappeared on my palm

"-ie!! Meddie!!!"
A strong slap came across my cheek.

And that's when I realized Luffy had been calling out to me and that... I've fallen on the ground, shaking.

"We'll get Traffy back! We will!"
He yelled, both hands holding my cheeks tightly.

"Yeah... we will."

_______________________________

After I calmed down a little, Bartolomeo appeared with one of Doflamingo's men who's badly wounded. He started to talk about getting the devil fruit for Luffy since Luffy has to get out of this place to start chasing after Doflamingo who just took Law to his palace.

"That is very kind of you, Bartolomeo."
I smiled, remembering that time when I met his crews on an island.

"Shftsksd-!!! Me-Medeia-sama!! Luffy-sama's sister who fought bravely during Marineford and-"

"Yes, that's me."
I smiled awkwardly, cutting him off before he said anything more embarrassing.

"So you know the exit, right? Then I'll follow you out!"
Luffy said to the beaten up man.

"Then I'll win the fruit and guard Medeia-sama here as her bodyguard!!"
Bartolomeo proudly declared that by himself.

"Meddie is probably stronger than you though."
Luffy's mumbling went unheard.

"That's not possible."
Someone else stepped in on the conversation.

"I won't give the devil fruit to you, Strawhat. Besides, it's my job to be her guardian."

It's Sabo.

Trying to argue with him, Bartolomeo got pushed aside instead.

Then Sabo revealed himself to Luffy.

_____________________________

After a tearful reunion, Luffy then entrusted the devil fruit to Sabo and went out the exit like he said.

"You can continue to cry, Sabo. I won't tease you."
I smiled as I pat his head.

"I know you will!"
He said between his sobs.

"There there."
I continue to comfort him until he finally stopped crying.

"Thanks."
He said, erasing traces of tears and snot using the tissues I gave him.

"You're welcome."

And with that, we both headed to the final round. Leaving the passed out, bubbling mouth Bartolomeo behind.

______________________________

While putting on Luffy's previous disguise, Sabo told me about everything that he found out about this country from what he discovered. There appears to be an underground port town that ships out all the illegal weaponry that Joker sold to multiple countries, disguised as pirate ships like we previously thought.