Reality

After telling Luffy to punch a hole through the ceiling of the cave, we were able to jump through, making it an actual shortcut.

Since the bull is down, we got help from Cavendish and his horse, along with Kyros who we met along the way decided to tag along.

Meanwhile, I kept my speed up next to them using Geppo. The others are unexpectedly fast, they're already in front of us, fighting against the high family members and letting us to go through.

While the four men on the horse fought amongst themselves about who's going to kill Doflamingo, I can only sigh and go faster.

"If you're that slow, I'll be the one ended up killing him."
I taunt with a smile as I passed their horse.

!!!

"Farul! Let's go faster! You all should get off!!"
"You get off!!"
"That makes no sense!-"

I laughed at that and sped up.

_______________________________

"Uh..."
I smiled nervously at the sight of the gigantic toys in front of me.

I'm sure that they're humans that got turned into toys like the others before. So my little conscience is keeping me from slicing them down.

Ended up using the back of my sword, some of them started to fall down when Luffy and the others got here. But they soon rebuild themselves like zombies.

"They rebuild themselves!"
I warned.

"Since you defeated me before, go ahead and wait with Trafalgar! I'll protect you, my lady."
Cavendish winked, giving me shivers.

"What's that all about..?"
Law was dumbfounded.

"I don't know, but I think I'm making friends."
I smiled.

____________________________

As they continue to fight, Robin with some others suddenly fell from the sky.

"The key?"
I hurriedly ask.

"It's with Rebecca on the sunflower field. You must get there!"

Locking eyes with Luffy, he took Law and we raced up, while I deflect the attack coming from Doflamingo's men and the large toys.

While Diamante is occupied with fighting Rebecca's dad, we took the chance to finally free Law's cuffs.

"Hold it there. Before we go.."
I gave the two another bottle of potion.

They took it and Luffy immediately drink it while Law didn't.

"How many of it do you have left?"
He asked.

"I have enough."
I lied with a smile.

There's only one left in my bag and I don't plan to use it on myself.

He looked unsure but drank it nonetheless. Then we finally head up where Doflamingo is. Leaving Rebecca and her father to settle things there with Diamante.

Passing through Sugar who just passed out for some reason, we finally reached the top floor.

As Doflamingo made another copy of himself to fight off Law, Luffy is busy fighting Bellamy who's being controlled by Doflamingo. All there is left is me, Doflamingo himself, and Trebol who stood behind him protectively.

"Medeia, I must say that I'm disappointed."
Doflamingo smiled.

"I thought that since we went through similar past, you would be able to understand me and stand on my side."
He continued.