Present

"You look really serious, Sabo."
Koala said from across the room.

"Yeah... I had to think about something."
I replied as I scanned through the rest of the stuffs in this box.

"Are you trying to remember your past? Those are Meddie's childhood memories with you three, right?"
Robin approached me and took the photograph that fell on the floor earlier.

It was the four of us. If I remembered correctly, Makino took them when both Meddie and I caught the other two eating our secret stash of sweets.

"Yeah. It was great back then."
I smiled as I remembered how mad she was when she found Luffy munching on her favorite candy.

"Oh? What about this one? Do you remember the story of this one?"
Robin showed me another photo.

This time, it was me, Luffy, and Ace trying to console the crying Medeia when we ignored her, who was trying to mediate our fights.

"Ace and Luffy were arguing pretty seriously and I tried to make peace between them and got dragged into the argument instead. So then she tried to mediate, but we ignored her because we were so heated in the discussion.

Long story short, Ace hit Luffy in the head and when I tried to stop their fight, Ace dodged and Luffy's punch got to me instead. So I started to fight as well. While trying to mediate, it seems one of us accidentally pushed her to the ground and she started to cry."
I sighed while smiling at the funny memory.

"No, I cried because even after one of you pushed me down, it took you three almost five minutes to notice because you were so engrossed in your fight."
Meddie suddenly showed up with two bucketful of water.

"You're a bad guy, Sabo."
Robin chuckled.

"He really was."
Meddie sighed jokingly.

"Right... I forgot about that part."
I chuckled nervously.

"What are you going to do with all that water? There's no small cloth for cleaning."
Koala looked around.

"It's for this."
She then clicked something and a section came out of the wall.

She poured the water into that weird hole and clicked another button.

"Go up the mattress, please."
She said again.

So I did as she said while she, Koala, and Robin did the same.

A few seconds after that, a machine-like whirring sound came out from the floor, as if there's a motor or something is buried under it. And before I know it, the floor suddenly started to move in a circular motion.

The previously dusty floor is replaced with a clean one that's still slightly wet.

"How..."
I can feel my mouth opens in amazement.

"The crew built this so I wouldn't be inconvenienced in my own little house. There's so many cool other stuff too."
She smiled proudly as she stepped off the mattress.

"So that's why you said you didn't need help."
I sighed.

"Even though there's still a lot of dust on the furnitures, this should be clean enough for now."
She smiled and pat the floor, telling us to sit with her.

We looked at each other, feeling unsure. But we sat anyway.

"What do you want to show us?"
Robin asked.

"It's.... wait.... it's this."
She reached to a tight space between the wall and a bookshelf.

Another hidden button, I'm guessing.