Auction House

As I walked and walked, I finally caught a glimpse of Zoro's green hair. So I ran up and managed to caught up. He's walking around alone, drinking some booze.

"It's you."
He said as he saw me.

"Where's the others?"
I said as I glanced around.

"I'm walking around by myself. The others said they're trying to find the man who would coat the ship."
He said.

"Oh? Mind if I join you? Where are you going right now?"
I smiled.

"I don't mind. I'm planning on returning to the ship."
He shrugged.

"On which grove?"
I asked again.

"First."

Now that confuses me.

Why on earth would they dock their ship there?

But I didn't say anything as I just followed him. While sometimes correcting the direction of where he's going.

When we were walking and talking about their new skeleton crew member, I saw a tenryuubito walking. The same one that I saw yesterday. So I kneeled on the ground, making Zoro seemingly confused.

Everything happened so fast. The tenryuubito called out on Zoro, he shot a gun, Zoro avoided the shot, and was about to cut the tenryuubito. But thankfully, a recognizable figure of a small child stopped him.

With a help of tomato juice, the tenryuubito thought he was dead.

I saw the next thing that happened. The tenryuubito took a nurse as his 13th wife and shooting someone in the stomach. I can only clench my fist as it happened.

Right after he went away, I immediately stood up and walked up to the shot one.

"Medics."
I called out to the doctor from earlier.

With a quick first aid treatment, I was able to stop the bleeding of both men. The one who was dying, and the one who was shot. The medics then thanked me before transferring the two to the nearest hospital.

"You're one crazy bastard."
I sighed as I wiped the tomato juice off his head.

"Isn't that Medeia-Chujo and Pirate Hunter Roronoa?"
I heard the whispers of other pirates around us.

"What's going on?"
Zoro said as he grunted in annoyance.

"He's a tenryuubito, a world noble. They have the authority to do as they please.... If your blow had damaged him earlier, the government would send out an Admiral and their special task force to eliminate you."
I explained, still wiping off the remaining tomato juice.

"You mean like Aokiji?!"
He said.

"Or Kizaru, Akainu too."
I shrugged.

He then stayed silent until I was done cleaning up the tomato juice.

"Thank goodness Jewelry Bonney threw that juice on you. Or you'd be a dead meat by now."
I sighed.

"Now that you said it, where's that brat?"
He said in annoyance as he looked around.

"She's probably running away from me."
I shrugged.

Then we continue our walk towards the first grove.

__________________________

In about ten minutes, we're finally in front of the auction house. But there's no sight of their ship anywhere.

"Are you sure it's the first grove?"
I sweat-dropped at the green head.

"I'm sure! I saw it clearly!"
He exclaimed like a child accused of something.