Club

The deed was done very quickly since one of the boys managed to steal the keys to the cuffs while I was fighting against the people in the auction house. They were no threat at all since mostly are nobles who could barely able to run over the span of ten seconds.

"The largest ship on the dock is mine. Go there and make yourself comfortable. I'll take you guys to somewhere safe."
I said to the freed slaves.

They nodded and ran as fast as they could towards the docks, leaving me with the boys and the people who's still trying to fight against us. In around ten minutes, I found Marines coming as their aid.

"You guys can go now, I can handle the rest alone."
I smiled at the boys.

"But Medeia-sama! There are more Marines coming!"
They said.

"It's fine. I can handle them. You guys can't be seen with me now. They'll chase after you too. You still have to meet your captain in two days, right?"
I chuckled.

"But Medeia-sama!!"
They complained.

"You won't be able to stay in this island if you got associated with me. So just do as I say, okay?"
I smiled.

Then they suddenly started to cry.

"MEDEIA-SAMAAA! HOW NICE OF YOU!!"

I can only laugh lightly at their silly behaviour.

"Go on. Tell your captain that I'll be waiting and rooting for you guys from New World. So make sure to get there, okay?"

"OF COURSE!!"

With that, I'm left alone and the marines got here on time.

"Surrender, ex-Vice Admiral Medeia!!"

Such a typical line for them to say.

"I keep on telling you people to stop saying silly things to the enemy. It's not like it ever worked."
I sighed as I took a stance.

They started shooting their guns at me, which I was able to dodge. Since I don't see any Vice Admiral or higher, I'm sure that I would be able to escape easily.

"Nitōryū...Mikadzuki!"
(Two swords style : crescent moon)

The soldiers all fell to the ground, legs almost chopped off of their hinges.

"Heheheheheh... Sorry!"
I sheepishly laughed as I ran passed them towards the docks.

When I got to the ship, the survivors are already on it, some even took care of the sails.

"Is that all of you?"
I asked one of them.

"I think so."
He smiled happily.

"Alright then, we'll set sail to the next island immediately."
I smiled and called for Viper so that he can get us away soon.

The other passengers were more than shocked to learn that Viper is pulling the ship, but the kids seem to like him.

"Where are we heading to?"
The previous guy asked.

"Another island called Kriniya. It's about two days away from here. I'll destroy another one of those auction house there before we head to Baltigo for your recoveries."
I informed.

"B-Baltigo? So you're a Revolutionary member?"
He said, surprised.

"Well, if I'm a government agent, I wouldn't have freed you, would I?"
I smiled.

The guy and those who are listening looked at each other nervously.

"It's alright to feel nervous and to not trust me. You guys just got captured and almost sold after all. It's understandable."
I shrugged.