Chapter finale: C'est la vie

Lisa's POV
(A/N: I'll use * as Lisa's thought because there's some problem with my phone. It won't cooperate with wattpad '-'. Lisa's thought are kinda a small resume of everything that happened or whatever... let's end this!!!!)

*What is life?  what is the real definition of life?  I think everyone has their own definition of life through what they've been through. It's experience that defines life.  Some people surely find that life is unfair and cruel while others must think that life is wonderful. Everyone can think what they want but for me life is a journey to be experienced, and a test to overcome*

-"Lisa are you ready?" -Sana asked as she was waiting for Lisa outside the dressing room. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror before walking to the exit.

-"Yes I am ready!"

She went out and found Jeongyeon and Sana smiling at her with a fonding smile while they were already dressed perfectly for the day.

-"how do I look?" -Lisa asked kinda nervous and they gave her a thumb up.

-"You look good! Come on, they will be there soon" -Sana told me as we walked down the hallway then toward the church.

I covered my eyes with my hand as I looked up at the sky, it was clear and warm. I took in a deep breath as Jeongyeon and Sana patted my back. I smiled at them.

*In life, There is the beginning, the day that we were born on this earth, we have already been prepared to follow the tides of life.  Life creates the way, but it's us who must move forward with our own legs.  it's just that we still needed help, that's what the parents are there for, they help us take our first steps in this world until we can do it on our own then when we are finally capable, the real adventure can finally begin.  For my part, I had a bad start, I made a lot of bad decisions, I did a lot of wrong things and I gave a lot of torment to people who didn't deserve it, I can totally say that I took the wrong path*

Lisa stopped at the entrance of the church and took another deep breath before entering then her smile got wider as she saw all the persons important to her inside. Her old friends, Bam, Sunmi, Minnie, Seulgi and Irene, her dad, her grandparents that she didn't even know still breathed and the others who are Jennie's relative and friends. It wasn't a very big ceremony since there weren't much person but Lisa hoped it would still go as planned.

Lisa smiled at them as she walked down the aisle toward the priest who was smiling at her. This is it... it's the big day.

She nervously stood infront of everyone as they all waited for the other bride to come but instead, they got four dorks running toward their places as they gave Lisa a thumb up. The four we are talking about are Tzuyu, Jisoo, Rosé and Nayeon, they had a big smile on their face while panting. Lisa let out a small snort then turned toward the entrance of the church as the sound of the church bell started....

*yeah... I took the worst path ever but it may be that even in my case, we could cross someone who could or could not help us to find the right way;  It's called fate, a person or a situation that is the door to a better life, a better future and luckily for me I took this chance. Which brought me on a new path, in the company of a new person who will now be part of the same journey as me.  That's how my adventure with Jennie began*

Everyone turned around as the door of the church openned, revealing Jennie in her beautiful white wedding dress, Lisa's heart skipped a beat seeing the love of her life like this, she still couldn't believe this was really happening.

Lisa let out a small laugh as she watched how confused Jennie was but still she was perfect, the four dorks did a very good job. Jennie just looked like a goddess, a confused and lost goddess but still a Goddess.