chapter 25: Halloween costumes

-"what are you going to wear on halloween?" -Jennie asked her sister Jisoo.

Jisoo came over to visit Jennie, they are on the living room talking about Nayeon's halloween party.

-"I don't know yet..." -Jisoo said as she took a bit of chips from the bowl.

-"the party is tomorrow you know" -Jennie said as she sigh.

-"you, what are you going to wear?"

-"A scary sexy nurse will do it" -Jennie said and Jisoo chuckled.

-"Sexy? Really?" -Jisoo laughed and throw chips at Jennie. Jennie also laughed and covered her head.

-"atleast I already have a costume" -Jennie looked at Jisoo amused.

-"well...I'll find one later but by the way....where is your dearest Lalisa Manoban?"

-"stop it Jisoo she is not mine" -Jennie blushed while looking away.

-"if you say so....where is she?" -Jisoo asked looking around.

-"Jimin dropped his cat this morning and Lisa is busy playing with the cat" -Jennie simply said then stood up -"and talking about that I forgot to check on them"

-"don't you trust Lisa?" -Jisoo asked chuckling.

-"i trust her...it's just we don't know what can happen right?" -Jennie said as she left to go upstair.

She slowly went to the room, carefully making sure that she isn't making any noise, once she was infront of the door, she slowly openned it and picked inside. She saw Lisa on the floor reading the book that Jimin gave her while Leo is nowhere beside her. Jennie went inside frowing.

-"where is Leo and why are you reading a book on the floor while sweating so much?" -Jennie asked suspiciously.

-"hummm....I don't know what are you talking about" -She looks at me with her straight face. I don't believe her...

-"okay....by the way Jisoo is downstair"

-"so?" -Lisa asked.

-"nothing but where is leo seriously?" -I asked now worried because I looked around and really there's no sight of him.

-"he just went for a tour, don't worry I am qure he is inside the mansion by now" -She calmly said so I believed her.

-"okay I trust you" -Jennie said then added -"Come with me downstair then if you have nothing to do"

-"and why would I follow you?" -Lisa asked raising an eyebrown.

-"because I want to, come on...tomorrow is Nayeon's halloween party, we need to find a costume for you and Jisoo" -Jennie pulled her up, Lisa gave in then stood up while sighing. Jennie smiled cutely seeing that Lisa followed her.

-"you don't look so pleased" -Jisoo teased Lisa as Jennie and her are now on the livingroom.

-"i can easily turn you into a halloween decoration you know....I can hang you infront of our door" -Lisa snapped at Jisoo but she just laughed, sort of getting used to Lisa savageness.

-"so what kind of costumes do you guys want?" -Jennie asked clapping her hands excitedly. Lisa just huffed while Jisoo raised her hand.

-"i was thinking about vampires"

-"vampires....why not Chickens?" -Lisa snircked at Jisoo. -"talking about chickens...where is the chipmunk girl?"

-"She has a name!" -Jisoo angrily said but Lisa didn't listen to her.