chapter 27: Sweetness

-"Jennie, Jennie....JENNIE!" -someone shouted my name near my ears, ouch that hurt!

-"gosh Jennie, you've been spacing out the whole morning....what happened to you?" -Jisoo frowned while looking at me. I blushed when I remember what happened yesterday. Kyaaaaaa.........!!!!!

-"you are blushing! Really tell your sister what happened to you, you were acting like that since yesterday night, I know you are tired from Nayeon's party but still..." -she worriedly look at me. If you only know Jisoo....

You want to know what happened after....the...kiss....?

Flashback

-"so I can be the first" -I was confused when she said that and was about to ask why when she pulled me and captured my lips, I was shocked, totally shocked. The thought of it being a dream even passed through me but it was real. It took me a while before closing my eyes and finally respond to her kiss. It was gentle and caring, it's as if she was afraid to scare me... it lasted a few minutes before we parted away, I didn't want to look at her straight in the eyes, too embarrased so I hide my head on her neck, I heard her chuckling before warpping me into a hug. We stayed like that for a while before she starts stroking my hair.

-"i think we should go back inside the mansion now, it became cold" -She quietly said, I just nodded still my head on her neck. She tooks my hand then pushed me a little.

-"let's go!" -she gently smiled then walk away pulling me with her. I look like a fool right now.... Not being able to speak, but can you understand me??? A while ago we were dancing on the street, then we suddenly kissed..... It felt like a dream.

When we got back into the party, our friends were looking for us. They asked where we were at and it Lisa who simply answered that we were just gone for a walk. They just nodded and brought us to the dance floor althought Lisa's complain. During the night I couldn't help but a steal some glance at Lisa who was talking with Jimin allnight and sometimes our gaze meet but what surprise me the most is that, whenever our eyes meets, she would smile at me. I even chocked on my drink...

That how I spent the party until 2am...Lisa and I didn't have the time to talk about the kiss since we were both dead tired that night and during the morning, Jisoo and Chaeyoung barged into our house to wake us up. Lisa almost chocked Jisoo when she kept on yelling at her to wake up. We immediatly headed to school.

End of flashback.

Now I am with Jisoo, heading to our respective class after I helped her buying some books from the school's library.

-"you don't have to worry Jisoo Unnie...I am totally fine, I just want to sleep" -I said as I yawn.

-"yesterday was tiring but funny, all the professor were wondering why most of all the students looked like zombie when they saw us!" -Jisoo said while laughing. She is not wrong...half of the students attending K.M school were at the party yesterday. 

-"Hahaha...do you remember when Hoseok humm...jimin's friend was found naked inside the bathroom" -I laughed remembering the scene.

-"yeah, poor guy... Apparently he was too drunk and didn't know what he was doing!" -Jisoo sighed but laughed anyways.

-"luckily Jimin was there to drove him home"

-"yeah....Yesterday was memorable" -Jisoo said smiling warmly.

-"so are you and Chaeyoung like a thing now?" -I said while smirking.

-"yeah, I confessed to her propely yesterday when I drove her home...we made out infront of her house and....haha...her father saw us!" -Jisoo smiled shyly while scratching the back of her head. I widen my eyes, Mr.Park saw them???