Chapter 42 : Where It Started

-"Because I am not a monster like you, I promise I'll take care of Jennie, so no need to worry about it... I know you Love her, tsss who would think that someone like you can fall inlove? But too bad... you won't be here for her because you are going to die today" -Daniel smircked while pointing at Lisa with the bat he was holding. They all laughed evily at his words and looked at Lisa. She was lying flat on the cold floor looking lifeless but she was still breathing, she just couldn't move, she was staring blankly at the ceiling, full of bruises, her face covered with her own blood.

-"she losts her voice or what?" -Sungwoo asked amused by the situation. He was watching them the whole time.

-"Maybe!" -Daniel hissed then looked at Lisa in the face and step on her hand and Lisa finally reacted by groaning out of pain. She shakingly held on Daniel's foot trying to remove it but she was too weak as for the moment... all her bruises hurted her so much, she could feel pain all over her body. -"ah nah! Look she still can move"

Daniel smircked and step on her hand harder making Lisa cry out of pain.

-"remember it Manoban, this is just karma. This is happening because of everything you did... you started it"

'I know...' -Lisa thought.

-"if only you weren't a jerk... maybe we could have been friends or not" -Daniel said blankly. -"but because you were, you lost everything... your oh so beloved friends, Jennie and now... your life"

-"I know..." -Lisa managed to say, she held tighter on Daniel's foot and cough blood out of her mouth.

-"It's good you admit... but it's too late. You are going to die no matter what" -Daniel exhaled and made sign at one of his gang members and they handed him a gun. He charged it while looking at Lisa who was back at looking the ceiling. 'It looks like she accepting her fate' -He thoughts then pointed the gun at her.

-"I know..." -Lisa said again and looked back at Daniel with teary eyes.-"I..."

-"It looks like you lost your sanity, mumbling the same things over and over again"

-"I know..." -Lisa repeated and extended her bloody arms toward Daniel.

-"You don't know"

'This is fine... I deserve it anyways'

.
.
.
.

-"I know!" -Lisa said excitedly while looking at Jeongyeon who was looking at her frowning.

-"what do you know?" -Nayeon asked instead getting confused by her sudden outbrust.

-"Jeongyeon, can I talk to you?.... in private" -Lisa looked at her hopeful and she sighed in relief when Jeongyeon just nodded..

-"Yah!! How dare you ignore my question??" -Nayeon asked but once again they just ignored her -"YAH!!"

-"sorry, Nayeon... we will be back!" -Jeongyeon waved as they walk then they passed by Jimin, Jennie and Jisoo who were confused why they were going back in the building.

-"Now talk" -Jeongyeon crossed her arms and looked at Lisa.

-"I know how we can find who's really after me" -Lisa said with enthusiasme in her voice.

-"okay I get that but what are you planning to do?"

-"I need your help, you and the others but I am telling you first because you'll play the biggest part" -Lisa explained and Jeongyeon mentionned her to continue.

-"I need all of you to actually put yourself in danger and so when that asshole will find out that all is plan worked, he will think I am really depressed and he will show up, as simple as that!" -Lisa said and Jeongyeon snircked then lick her lips and looked at Lisa in disbelief.