chapter 16: Confuse

Yesterday, Jennie and I finished visiting our new house but we decided to not immediatly sleep here since both weren't really prepared. I called my father just after we finished visiting and explined to him why i should've still sleep home that night, so he accepted. So I drove Jennie home since it was late.

About today...I still have school to do then Jennie and I will head to our house together. It will be so awkward, I wonder how she will make me fall for her... wait, does Jisoo know about all of this? Well.... I don't want to be stabed by a fork!

-"Good morning Lisa yah!" -I look at who it was and it was that chipmunk girl. Chaeyoung, I guess.

I just gave her a small smile, well this girl is nice. She is not like these bitch who just act nice to gain popularity. She is just her...Something that I like is someone's sincerity. And believe me in this world only few are really honnest.

-"how are you doing?" -she asked me then we started walking together, some students are looking at us surprised as usual.

-"don't mind them" -She statted and I followed her advice.

-"You know some students now think that you are bipolar" -I frown at her, I stopped walking so she did.

-"what? Why?"

-"Because of yesterday...you were nice and all to everyone then right after you went crazy, litteraly. To infrom you, Daniel is now safe but his face have a lot of scratch and injuries here and here" -She cross her arms then look at me straight in the eyes.

-"i don't feel bad about that, he insulted me" -I defended myself, even if I know it's really my fault. She rose her eyebrow and I just look at her blankly then she sigh.

-"this is bad Lisa, some other time you will regret it..." -she shakes her head then started to walk again so I followed her.

-"if ever some other day, I'll say that I regretted it all then that person wouldn't be me, that must be another person. Never I regretted something in my life, never..."

-"if you say so..." -she simply said. We parted our way since we have to go in a separate way because we are not in the same class, she bid goodbye to me but i just looked at her still on my blank face. Well...now, i have to deal with Jennie.

I entered my class saying a little good morning which still surprised them but I don't really care... I see that Jennie isn't here yet, that's new...Usually she is the first one to come in class. Maybe she just have something else to do by now. After a while, the professor entered the classroom so everyone greeted him, Jennie isn't still here, what took her so long or maybe she is not attending class today?

-"okay class..." -The professor got cutted off by someone who just entered the classroom as well, everyone gasped so I turn my attention to that pers---

-"OH MY----"

-"GODNESS" -another students ended my sentences. What the fuck RUBYJANE!!!

-"i am sorry I am late Mr.Han!" -she bowed calmly, the professor didn't respond to her, his mouth wide because of her. He blinked a lot before going out from his transe, he cleared his throath then mentionned her to sit. Everyone are looking at her with admiration, envy and... love. Who wouldn't!!!! Look at her outfit!!! What the fuck....why is she dressing like that all of sudden?

-"Like what you see?" -she smirked, i didn't even notice she is infront of me now. I just ignored her then look straight at the board. I heard her chuckles then sat beside me.