chapter 18: Meet my family

-"Goodbye class!" -their professor said before walking away. Lisa yawn then spread her arms wide. She packs her things and waited for Jennie to finish packing hers. Since today is the day they will move to their new house, of course after the dinner between the Manoban and the Kims.

-"you ready?" -Lisa asked Jennie and She nodded.

-"Let's go then"

They walk out together, going toward the parking lot where Lisa's car is situated and while walking there, Jennie received a message from Jisoo.

From chichu:
-Chaeyoung is also coming to our dinner. But Jendeuk...what "je t'aime mean?"

-"je t'aime?" -Jennie furrowed her eyesbrown.

-"i love you" -Lisa suddenly said. Jennie in an instant turn to the girl with red cheeks.

-"what?" -jennie asked and Lisa smirked.

-"It mean I love you" -Lisa repeated. Jennie blushed even harder due to embarassement. She looks away to avoid Lisa's teasing look.

-"W-well Lisa, I wanted to ask you something" -Jennie changed the subject. They reached Lisa's car, Jennie waited Lisa to open the door for her but guess she excepted too much. Lisa didn't even mind her then she hop inside her car. Jennie then entered as well and sat on her seat while crossing her arms. Lisa looks at her confused.

-"why are you doing a grimace?"

-"nothing!" -she said and Lisa just shurgges her shoulder.

-"well...now tell me, what is your question?" -Lisa asked after starting the engine and drove away.

-"well you see...I've always noticed it but you are really good at fighting. You are strong, very strong. I saw you once fighting with a boy, the captain of our Taekwondo club and you won without effort. To inform you he has a black belt"

-"is it also one of the reason why you love me?" -Lisa asked wiggling her eyesbrown and Jennie blushed again.

-"I-idiot, JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

-"chill..." -Lisa grinned making Jennie pouts.

-"Just answer my question!" -jennie whined. At this moment Lisa swear she would pinch her chubby cheeks but of course she wouldn't.

-"okay, okay so.....I've practiced a lot of sport" -Lisa finally answered her questions which gained Jennie's attention. Lisa keep her eyes on the road while speaking. -"it was my goal to became strong so no one will defeat me. It became an obsession so I started practicing every sport that could help me in the future, sports as like kick-Boxing, Taekwondo,Karate,Judo...I even went to a special formation which is to form teenagers as if they are in army (remind me of real men). I mostly had my knowledge there" 

Jennie went amazed by what she just heard. Oh so Lisa went through a lot just to be stronger?? Another reason for her to like Lisa even more plus the fact that Lisa's body is surely well builded. The thought made Jennie uncounsciously smile. Lisa's body....

'Aishhhh no Jennie, you are not pervert' -She thought for herself.

-"beside of that...I also learned how to dance, I started at a very young age"

-"you dance??? Can you show me some other time?" -Jennie eyes sparckled at the thought of Lisa dancing.

-"i am not sure...It was long time ago" -Lisa sigh but Jennie didn't give up. She gaves Lisa her famous puppy eyes while pouting.

-"pweaseeeee..."

-"No" -Lisa firmly said. Jennie rolls her eyes at her but then something came up on her mind.