Chapter 45: Who is it gonna be

-"LISA!"

-"ouah ouah ouah!! Why the heck are you shouting?"

Lisa frowned while watching her friends suddenly barging inside the room, minutes ago she was just laying on her bed trying to sleep but she got startled when they suddenly appeared like that.

-"wait you are fine?" -Jisoo asked while Jeongyeon and Jimin checked the whole room, then Sana and Nayeon arrived with Tzuyu on her wheelchair. Jennie on the other hand sighed in relief and took a seat near the bed.

-"Why wouldn't I?" -Lisa asked and they all looked at each other.

-"well you see...." -Tzuyu began to speak while licking her lips.

.....

-"FUCK THAT!!" -Lisa cursed but then groaned when she felt pain all over her body, she can't move too much on the state that she is right now.

-"careful Lisa" -Jennie said firmly and she apologized.

-"maybe he just ran away then died somewhere... to remind you, he was handcuffed and badly injured" -Jimin said.

-"I don't think he would just die like that" -Tzuyu said and Nayeon nodded.

-"He can't just give up like that, he is obsessed with Lisa"

-"We are still in danger then?" -Sana asked worriedly.

-"I don't think so... Daniel is now a criminal and above all wanted by the police as we speak. I don't think he can do much in his situation" -Jeongyeon answered.

-"But still... we have to be careful and let the police and Tzuyu's cousin do the research" -Jennie said and they agreed.

-"well right now I don't really want to think about it.... my head hurt" -Lisa groaned and lay back down on the bed while touching her forehead still banded. -"It hurt, the curse he left on me...."

They just watched her silently while Lisa scoffed.

-"It will leave a scar on me,tch... as if I didn't have anymore reason to have a bang" -Lisa sighed then closed her eyes. -"I am going to take a nap, let's think about all of this later"

-"Okay but I am staying with you" -Jennie said and Lisa just nodded.

-"we are going then! Oh and Jendeukie! Sana and I will stay today so if you need anything then just ask us!" -Jisoo said as they walked away while waving at them.

-"Okay! Take care guys!" -Jennie waved then sighed when they were out of sight. She looked back at Lisa who was frowning eyes closed. -"Why are you frowning?"

-"It hurt my feeling"

-"What?"

-"If the old me saw what I became then she would have laughed at me right now" -Lisa said and sighed then looked at Jennie. -"Sometimes that old me is still there and yelling at me about how weak I am"

Jennie breathed heavily then seat on the edge of the bed and caress Lisa's cheek, she just pouted and lean on Jennie's hand more.

-"Is she here right now?" -Jennie asked then Lisa nodded and looked behind Jennie.

-"She is not laughing but she is watching you"

-"You know that's just so creepy" -Jennie laughed.

-"what I am trying to say is that even my bad side loves you, what can I do?" -Lisa smiled and Jennie chuckled and kissed her forehead.

-"did you just made up all of it just so you can tell me that?"

-"what?no? I am not Jisoo!" -Lisa laughed awkwardly while looking away and cleared her throath. -"Anyways about our date..."