chapter 13: Meeting with Mr.Manoban

What happened? She was so sweet before, so lovable and so...pure. Now look at her, she is literally rebelling against the whole world. Is it my fault?

-"Mr.Manoban! They are here!" -My assistant entered my office.

-"yeah, let them in!" -i said not looking her. She exited my office then after few minutes they entered my office.

-"please take a seat! I have an arrangement for you Mr.Kim" -I smiled then shook his hand. We have so much to talk about.

Meanwhile in KM University. (Owned by Manoban)

-"FUCKING SHORT BOY! COME BACK HERE!" -Lisa ran after Jimin running after him while she is also followed by an angry chicken who is followed by her tired sister running after them and far away behind them was a happy Chipmunk walking slowly while following them all.

You want to know what happened? Well...

Flashback.

-"It's obvious! You two love each other!"

-"what?" -the two asked him.

-"i said...You two love each other!" -he repeated his sentences then they all went in a deep silence. After a while Lisa started laughing really hard.

-"what's so funny?" -Jennie asked while raising her eyebrown.

-"HAHAHA! Who would love this Kitten? Uh? Look at her, she is definitively not my type!" -lisa pointed her finger at Jennie. Jimin shook his head then sighed.

-"excuse me! Not your type? Someone like me? NOT YOUR TYPE?" -Jennie yelled making Lisa flinch.

-"yes! So what?" -Lisa crossed her arms challenging Jennie. The two stared at each other like two cats about to fight.

-"So what's your type then?" -Jimin asked while smirking. Lisa thought for a moment and was about to say something but someone interrupted her.

-"what are you all doing here?" -it was Chaeyoung.

-"you, what are you doing here?" -Lisa asked back.

-"I was about to go to the restroom when i saw you all outside so i went out"

-"You are all bad! Really bad! Lisa made you all become bad!" -another person barged in. Of course...it was Jisoo.

-"unnie! What are you doing here?" -jennie asked surprised, she never saw Jisoo skipping class before and yet there she is. Jisoo shook her head when she saw Lisa then turned to her sister.

-"You passed by our class earlier, it was unusual since you still have class at this hour but i shrugged it off and then I saw Chaeng too so I went out wondering what are you all planning to do and look! There you are getting influenced by this bully!" -Jisoo pointed at Lisa that made the later widen her eyes.

-"excuse me! They are the one who skipped class, i didn't tell them to follow me!" -Lisa defended herself.

-"calm down guys!" -Jimin tried to lessen the tension. Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at him with a questioning look.

-"who is this guy?" -Jisoo asked.

-"well I'm---" -Jimin was about to introduce himself but Lisa cutted him off.

-"it's no one, don't mind him. I don't remember his name anyways!"

-"Lisa! That was rude!" -Jennie slapped her arm. Lisa groaned then glared at her. Chaeyoung laughed and stood infront of him.

-"so what's your name?" -she asked him while smiling.

-"I'm Park Jimin" -he smiled back shyly. Jisoo stared at the two while tapping her feet on the floor quickly.