Chapter 37: First

Jennie's POV

-"Ouah you really did a great Job Unnie!" -Sana squealed while looking at me.

-"I know right? I am the best" -Nayeon said proudly and winked.

-"If Lisa doesn't find you beautiful then I don't know if she still has brain or not" -Chaeyoung said with a huge smile on her face.

-"Can I see myself now?" -I ask and they nodded and made a way for me so I can look at myself in the mirror and yes Nayeon Unnie really did a great Job. -"This is amazing Unnie"

-"Heheee... now we are all so freacking damn beautiful" -She fan herself and we all giggled at her. Nayeon is really something...

We are at Chaeng's house because of what happened yesterday, and right now we are inside her room getting prepared while the others are waiting downstairs. I look back at Nayeon and hug her tightly.

-"Thank you"

-"Welcome" -She smiled.

-"Well if we are all done, let's go then. I can already sense Lisa's murderous aura from here" -Chaeyoung said and we nodded before taking our bags and head downstair and she wasn't wrong, there was Lalisa Manoban, waiting impatiently for us, she is frowning and the others were behind her.

-"finally you are here" -Lisa scoffed and roll her eyes. -"Let's go or we are going to be late"

-"Since when do you care about being late?" -Chaeyoung asked and Lisa just huffed and turn around, I take the chance and run infront of her my hands behind my back while smiling at her. She raise her eyesbrown and look at me up and down.

-"what?"

-"Don't you notice anything" -I said as I slowly turn around then back at her.
-"Is there something I have to notice?" -Lisa asked and my smile immediatly turn into a frown.

-"seriously Lisa?" -Sana asked with crossed arms. -"Look at us"

-"Do you notice something?" -Lisa asked Jimin, Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Jisoo and they shook their head. I can see Nayeon, Sana and Chaeyoung at the back having the same reaction as me. Look of disbelief.

I clench my jaw and hardly step on her foot.

-"AAAAAAAAAH! THAT ACTUALLY HURT!!!!!" -Lisa whimpered while holding on it. I just roll my eyes and go out the house, followed by Nayeon, Sana and Chaeyoung.

-"You. Are. All. Stupid." -Chaeyoung hardly pointed on their chest while passing by each of them. They immediatly rubs on their chest because of the pain then look at Jisoo.

-"don't look at me, I don't know" -Jisoo raise her hands.

-"Idiots, how can't they notice?" -Nayeon angrily huffed.

-"They are stupid" -I roll my eyes as we walk out of Park residence. We are going to walk to school since Chaeyoung's mansion is close to our school. I look back to see Lisa looking at me with a frown and a cute pout....no, Jennie. You are still upset remember.

-"Maybe we can make them jealous" -Sana smiled evily. -"It always work with Tzuyu"

-"That's a hell of an evil plan but a good one" -Chaeyoung laughed.

-"Nah.... I am afraid Lisa might break some bones" -I sigh.

-"Hey Unnie" -Chaeng called me and I look at her humming. -"have you told your parents that you and Lisanwere together?"

-"Hummm...no, I am afraid they might overreact. My father is already excepting grandchilds you know" -I said and they snorted. -"Part of me doesn't want to get married because I am still young but another part of me want to because I love Lisa so much"