Chapter 52: Three... Down

(A/N: Okay.... Sorry for the long wait but I had my reasons! Firstly because I struggled while doing the action scene, I deleted it three times -.-  please bear with me, this is my first time writing one and secondly someone pissed me off. And lastly I was so busy. Sorry about that so now let's really finish this)

It was 6am, the sun was rising giving way to half-light. The wind was blowing between the open doors and windows of the abandoned farmhouse, the squeaking noise of the mill made the place a little overwhelming, it almost seemed like a haunted place.

This was the meeting place Daniel had given Lisa and She had already arrived but she was well hidden somewhere in the old animal enclosure. She was armed and in military uniform, the ones she had received at the end of her training at the training camp. The car Sunmi had given her is parked a little further away, hidden in the bushes so as not to attract glances.

The weapons she has right now are the ones Sunmi lent her. A Remington Model 870 and a Colt M1911A1, her babies like how she likes to call them. In the training camp, she has always been the toppest at handling guns. She never missed the target so she wasn't scared at all to use them....

There was still a good 15 minutes before Daniel will arrive regarding on the hour written on the letter he left for her, so during that time she was mentally preparing herself. She has to make sure Jennie is okay first and then negotiate with Daniel.

- "This plan is dangerous but I can't show myself in front of him and take the risk of being shot. Occasionally, I don't mind but I have to be sure Jennie is away from danger first"

Many thought passed by her mind. What if her plan doesn't work? What will happen to Jennie? What will happen to her? What will happen to the two of them? What will happen to their futur? Will they be happy again? It's painful having this kind of thought when you are by yourself, you can't ask for help, you are just nervous and silently shaking on your corner praying for things to go well soon. It's hard to not have support.... She wished her friends where there to tell her it was okay, that everything will be okay soon and they will go on another trip together again when this will be over.

Chaeyoung would say something like 'I will pray for you so don't worry you can do it, get us Jennie back'

Jisoo would say 'Are you weak you bitch?!! Stand up! And fuck him'

And Chaeyoung would reply 'Watch your mouth Kim Jisoo'

Lisa cracked a smile at that while imagining her friends just infront of her.

Jeongyoen would say 'We are strong, aren't we? You are the one who taugh us to be strong so don't look so weak'

Sana would say 'When you two will come back, I'll give you big hugs!!! So don't look so nervous. Me I am sure you'll do well'

Nayeon would say 'Beat him up beautifully then let's go for shopping later. You can do it quickly anyways'

Tzuyu would say 'Don't listen to this shopping freak. Just be careful, no need to be in hurry. I know you can do it, after all you are Manoban'

And Jimin would say 'My bestfriend is not weak at all. She is the strongest and I love her, ah... and don't say you don't love me back bruh... I know I have a big part in your heart. Wait why I am talking about that?'

And Jeongyeon would reply 'Stupid boy'

It's still funny how she got such wonderful and loyal friends by her side, if someone told her in the past she would love them dearly, she would just laugh at that person but now look at her. She has come to a point where she is even imagining them as supports. But the one that really gave her this chance is Jennie, if she didn't meet Jennie, things would have been different, she maybe would still be that heartless bully from the past But now it Changed thanks to her, thanks to Jennie Kim, the one that she loves and will always love until the day she die.