Chapter 47: With you

Jennie's POV

-"Do you know why I fell for you?" -Lisa suddenly asked me as we are still on the road to I don't know where she is taking us.

-"No,why?" -I asked not really caring because I know she is going to say something stupid again. She has been saying weird stuffs since I stepped inside this car. Like... for real.

-"Because you got nice ass!" -She winked at me and I scoffed, I knew it. Thankfully I didn't except much.

-"If only they also cutted your tongue!" -I rolled my eyes.

-"you'd be sad if that happen, because my kisses won't be as wonderful as they are now"

Oh my god, when did we start talking about things like this.

-"Just tell me where are you taking me" -I look at her but she just shurgged.

-"I don't know"

-"So we are driving to nowhere?"

-"No......to our destiny" -She winked at me then laughed. Since when did she became so cheesy!!!!! 

-"never I imagined something like that would come out your mouth" -I commented and she pouted.

-"Tch, I just wanted to brighten the mood a little" -She said while pouting but then smiled widely right after. -"Let me sing a lullaby!"

She cleared her throath then licked her lips while me, I just watched her attentively. I never saw her sing, well... She never do much thing apart of yelling and hitting.... like...

'DIE! YOU BUTTHEAD!!'

'ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS??'

'AAAAAAH HOW CAN YOU DO THAT? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???'

'I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU SO MUCH THAT EVEN SATAN WILL PITY YOU!!'

Yes, something like that. Not to forget her demonic look and evil smile. How did I fall for that? It's strange... Love makes people blind, even with her really really bad behavior... I still saw the good in her and that's just so crazy when you think of what she used to be before.

-"Listen okay?!" -She said and I snapped back from my thought. Uh?

-"On the river, on the river. A head was floating on it~~~… Birds and plane in the Sky but ain't looking at me~~~ so I gotta, So I gotta~~ shoot them~~~ and kill---"

-"WHAT KIND OF LULLABY IS THAT???!!! YOU IDIOT!!" -I pointed at her angrily and She just chuckled.

-"Lalisa Manoban's lullaby" -She smiled proudly while giving me a thumb up and I immediatly slapped her arm.

-"I'LL NEVER LET YOU SING A LULLABY EVER AGAIN!!"

-"ah?? Why?? I am good at singing!!"

-"IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THAT!!"

-"So you won't let me sing for our future children?"

I got taken aback by that. Children? We aren't even married yet and she already wants children, not that I don't want but That soon? and beside... I am still young for that....

-"HAHAHAHAHA You should have seen you face!" -Lisa laughed and I looked at her confused.

-"I didn't mean it like you had to get pregnant right after we get married. Of course we still have to take our time" -She said while looking ahead. -"It's still our start"

-"We only started. I want to take it slow with you since my first ever girlfriend"

-"Liar" -I said bluntly and she chocked.