Chapter 41: and even more

- "Oh she wakes up. I'm going to call the doctor"

- "Tzuyu! Tzuyu! It's me your pretty Unnie!"

She slowly opened her eyes and saw her five friends looking at her very closely,She sighed tiredly.

- "Get your faces off from my sight" -She said in a tired tone.

- "I see that you are in great shape!" -Jisoo smiled .- "even with the broken arm and leg, you are still Tzuyu!"

- "I have an arm and a leg ... broken?" -Tzuyu asked and looked at her body and indeed her arm and leg are plastered. She looked around and she was in an hospital room then she remember...

-"where is Sana?" -She asked panicked and looked at everyone.

-"she is fine, don't worry. She is in the other room sleeping" -Jennie said and Tzuyu sighed in relief.

-"and my family?"

-"they are all fine. They are better than you may I add" -Jennie smiled.

-"that's good... argh, my head hurt" -Tzuyu groaned.

-"good morning everyone" -They heard the doctor so they bowed and let him do the tests on Tzuyu helped by a nurse and waited wisely until he had finished, the doctor once finished turned to them with a smile. He explained to them her condition and luckily she has nothing really serious, then they told them everything Tzuyu needed for her recovery and went away.

-"You are a lucky girl you know that?" -Lisa asked with a grin.

-"don't fucking joke around" -Tzuyu scoffed. -"i want to see Sana... bring me there"

They were surprised by her sudden change of mood. Lisa frowned and looked at the others who shurgged.

-"you can't see her right now Tzuyu, not with your states. Rest first then you will see her soon" -Nayeon smiled and Tzuyu nodded.

-"can you please go out now? I need rest" -Tzuyu said and the others didn't say anything but just nodded understanding her. They were about to leave the room and check on Sana when Tzuyu spoke again. -"everyone but Lisa"

They looked at Lisa for a second but then went out leaving Lisa and Tzuyu alone. Lisa stood there looking at Tzuyu waiting for her to speak.

-"I am mad at you" -Tzuyu finally spoke after few seconds.

-"okay... that's really straight to the point" -Lisa cleared her troath. -"Are you also blaming me for what happened?"

-"kind of..." -Tzuyu breathed out. -"i was ready for whatever was going to happen but I didn't know they would get my family involved in this"

-"don't worry... I've.."

-"no Lisa, everything had happened already. We are clearly in danger. I... right now, I don't really want to talk to you, I need time to think about everything, yesterday night wasn't easy... do you know how it is to be trapped by fires? It feels like you are in hell... I couldn't even protect my family, I couldn't protect Sana" -Tzuyu sigh and looked at Lisa in the eyes. -"I know you didn't think all of this would happen and you don't want all of it to happen but it happened and all of this because you were being a jerk back then but past is past... I can't blame you for something that you have done in the past and I know you aren't the same anymore. But still... I am mad that we have to endure all of this when it's you who did the mistake"

Tzuyu finished and Lisa stood there silent thinking of an answer but she was speechless... it's true, it's her fault that her friends have to go through all of this... She clenched her fist and looked back at Tzuyu who was waiting for her answer.