chapter 4: Beauty and the beast

So annoying, people are so fucking annoying...

-"And Ouaaaaah our gaze met, I swear she is breathtaking, she then smiled at me and I winked at her then she giggled... Haha the power of Kang Seulgi girl and again... " -This crazy bitch doesn't want to shut up and keep on telling me her freacking story that i don't fucking care nor even a bit. I know I curse a lot but I don't care.

-"Seulgi..." -I dangerously called her name. She knew she was doomed when she felt my dark aura so She awkwardly smiled

-"yes?"

-"Just tell me what the fuck do you want from me" -I coldly commanded, she gulped then recomposed herself.

-"well... yeah sorry, We have a family dinner today" -she straightly said.

-"And why is that important? You know I never liked those and I'll never come to one of those" -I hate it to be exact, they are sitting around a table while talking about bussiness, never I heard them asking one another if they were doing fine.

-"why Lisaaaaa yaaaaahhhh, don't leave me alone there! I hate it as much as you do but I still have to come!" -she sighed. She still have to come? Eh? She is like me, she never came to those dinner. She sighed again...

-"You see... my parents firmly ordered me to come with them, just for this night and I know what's the reason behind it" -she slightly laughed to herself then faced me.

-"i think they are engaging me with someone" -I widen my eyes. NO! That's the worst thing that would happen, getting engaged mean no liberty well that's what it is for me. Seulgi... I know she still wants to enjoy life, she can't get married now.

-"but the good thing is that it's a girl since my parents know my sexuality, atleast I'm not going to marry an old rich man" -She forcefully chuckled but I know she doesn't like the idea itself.

-"Don't say bullshit Seulgi, if you don't want to get married then don't!" -a small smile crept on her face.

-"things are not like that Lisa, it's not that simple and maybe i'm old enough to take my responsabilities" -before she could say more, I gave her a hard big slap on the face. Serve you right.

-"what the fuck are you telling me Kang Seulgi! Are you insane? you are like 22years for pete sake! You still have so much time to enjoy life, if you get married now, all the thing you wanted to do will fall down! Do you want that to happen?" -I angrily asked. She looked at me with eyes wide open while cupping her cheek that I just slapped. After few secondes she started laughing.... Is my cousin crazy?

-"never knew you cared for me"

-"what? No i'm not, it's just... i don't like people to be forced to do something that they don't want to"

-"whatever... of course I'm not going to give up on life, that's why i need you for this dinner. Can you help me just for that day??" -she gave me those puppy eyes that make me want to take them out then throw them in the river.

-"stop doing that, if only you hear what am I thinking right now...." -she frowned but then cleared her throath.

-"so? Are you going to help me?"

-"only if you give me a good reason to do so..." -I gave her a challenging smile but i regretted it.

-"Well you own me a good one, remember? When you got into jail because you almost killed the girl who stole your wallet inside that bar" -She smirked, tch... I remember. I didn't want to call my father that day because we just went into a fight so I called Seulgi instead. Althought she was really busy, she stopped all her activities for me. Tch...