Chapter 2: Angel

After Lisa left I headed to the school clinic to see if Mark is not badly injured. Lisa didn't hold back with  him but I swear that's not the worst, when she is really angry, she can turn into a monster.

I knocked on the door and someone opened it. The nurse smiled at me then let me in, i entered and saw Mark lying on the clinic bed. Poor boy... I wished I had came earlier to stop Lisa. He slowly opened his eyes when he felt that someone was there, I smiled at him and he returned it.

-"are you okay Mark?" -i asked softly.

-"Hum... I have a big injury on my face, i still have a hard time breathing but beside that i'm fine!" -he joked and i slapped his arms while laughing.

-"Ow ow! How can you slap someone who is already in pain?" -he acted hurt and I playfully rolls my eyes.

-"but thank you for saving me Jennie" -He sincerely said then cover his face with his arms and heave a big sigh.

-"AAAAH I was really unlucky to come across her this morning, I thought i was going to die today"

-"Why didn't you run away?" -i asked because normally when someone accidently do something incorrect to Lisa, they immediatly run for their life.

-"Running away is not my type" -he shortly said and turned his gaze away.

-"when you cross path with someone like Lisa, that's the best solution believe me" -he chuckled and looked at me.

-"you know Jennie... if I keep on avoiding my problems, i'll never be ready to face the whole world. Let's say Lisa is my problem and if I pass this problem then I can say, I'm now stronger to face another trouble" -He smiled thoughtfully.

After few more talk, I bid my goodbye to him and headed to my class. I'm late but it's not a problem... I already excused myself from our professor because you know I had to stop the troublemaker aka Lisa. Surprisingly I'm the only one she didn't beat up yet after ordering her to stop bullying someone. She is a hardheaded one who doesn't care about you at all...

The first time I had stopped her was  when she almost killed that poor boy Kang Daniel. Guess what she did to him? She was ready to hit him with a bat on the head but luckily I came on time.  And that time I thought she was about to punch me when she walked furiously towards me but instead she walked away without any words. Everyone was surprised and even me, I thought I was very lucky that day but finally it's really her who doesn't want to hurt me, I wonder why... Anyways, since it became a habit for me to save the students from her, the director of the school asked me to try to convince Lisa to stop bullying. I tried but she just laughed at me and said straightly to my face "never" but I'm not giving up, I hope she will behave somedays.

I opened the door of my class and the professor didn't say anything so I made my way toward my seat. Oh and guess what? I'm sitting next to this bully because no one want to sit beside her. Lisa gave me a hateful look and I raised my eyebrown at her.

-"where have you been?" -she asked with her authoritative voice. Oh now she cares for me?

-"i don't care about you at all... Just asking because I'm bored" -she looked  away and scoff. I shook my head and finally sat beside her. -"now answer me" -she ordered, how dare she. I glare at her and was about to reply when Yoona the girl infront me interrupted us.

-"jennie can you please help me with this problem?" -she asked me. I was about to answer her but Lisa cutted me off, what with people interrupting me today? She harshly grabbed the girl's hair and glared at her.

-"Don't fucking interrupt us when we are talking!" -she shouted and the girl winced in pain when Lisa tightened her graps on her hair.

-"Lisa stop it!!!" -i yelled at her and she let go of Yoona's hair. The teacher and our classmate are watching us but didn't say anything.