chapter 22: Annoying people

I hate everyone....aish, after what happened inside the gymnase, I don't know why they are looking at me weirdly. What did I do wrong? Jennie is fuming mad and she is always glaring at me. Jimin is always looking at me with his disapointed look. Oh...and I heard from Jisoo that Kai is Jennie's childhood friend boyfriend. He sincerely apologize to me that he made me angry and of course I didn't reply...

We are now inside our classroom, well only Jennie and I but it's awkward...really awkward...thanks we only have 1 hour left before the finally bell rings, oh wait I forgot...we live together and I have to drive us home... annnhhhh I don't want tooooooo....Mommmmm, help me, ah yeah Mom is dead.

-"So that's all for today students, and don't forget your assignement!" -the professor goes out. Wait...it already rang?

-"come on Manoban...We have to go home" -Jennie quietly said. She is still mad at me.

-"I think we have to talk first..." -I grabbed her hands but she shoved it away.

-"Lisa...give me some space, I need to think" -she said under her breath.

-"think about what? You guys are acting weird since earlier" -I stated and she turned to me.

-"you are just too dumb" -She said then walk away.

-"why are you always mean to me...that's why I am so confused, you are mean to me but after you say you love me" -I said as I followed her. She is walking fast again toward our parking lot. Aishhh how can she do that with her short legs???

-"I am not mean to you, you are just really dumb!" -she said as she went inside my car. I walk up to driver side and also went in, she is crossing her arms looking like an angry kitten, she is pouting her lips while frowning.

-"is it because of what I said?" -i asked and she looks at me raising an eyebrown.

-"i see...you aren't that dumb" -She scoffed and looks away. I sighed and started the engine.

-"why would you be angry at that? Aren't you happy that I am seeing you as one of my precious propriety? I mean...come on..." -I said as started driving out of the school.

-"no, I don't want you to see me as your propriety when we aren't together yet that's unfair, when you'll fall for me and ask me to be your girlfriend then that time I can be yours and you'll be mine. You can proudly tell to the world that I am yours, the fact that I love you doesn't mean I am yours, I can easily fall for other" -she said totally serious. I didn't say anything after that.

The drive to our mansion was silent, no one talked and when we finally reached our destination I sighed. She goes out from the car and immediatly went in without waiting for me. I gave my key to the butler who was standing near my car and I also went inside the mansion. When I entered I didn't see any trace of Jennie. Where is she? I walk up to our room and there she is, she is picking her pajama and bathrobe.

-"are you going to take a bath?" -I asked and she nodded before going to the bathroom.

Why does it seems we are some young married couple in a fight? Aishhhh....I hope it will not be like this forever. I walk up to the bathroom door and knocked three time.

-"please listen to me... I want to apologize to you. Yeah, I want to say sorry when in fact I am not really the type to say sorry so you have to hear me out okay? I am sorry for being so selfish, I understand your point, I should haven't proclaming you as my propriety when we aren't together. You know...I am not really good when it comes to something regarding love so it's really hard for me but today I felt something that I don't really understand so please bare with that dumb side of me as you said and today I'll let you sleep on the bed because I al going to sleep on the couch so that way you can sleep peacefully" -I said while leaning my forehead on the door. After few minutes I finally decided to walk away since she isn't responding. I touch my chest feeling something strange....it hurt somehow, i should go see my doctor.