Chapter 36: make up

Jennie POV

She is absent....

I sighed as I looked at the vacant place beside me. Damn it, I can't focus on studies anymore because of her. I am angry and worried. Where is she? Did she go back home?

I am a bit guilty for what I did, Tzuyu's right. We should hear her side before accusing her. I should've listen to her first. But it's still her fault too, she didn't explain her side but just let the anger take over her. What can I do to ease that side of her, I mean I don't want her to change, I fell for that side anyways, she is hot when angry BUT hurting others is wrong.

-"okay, put down your pen and---"

-"excuse me!!" -Lisa slammed the door open with a grin on her face. Wha---- girl, you are vausing trouble again!

-"Miss.Manoban" -Our teacher sighed but looked away and told her to seat. He is done already.... Lisa grinned and walked to me with the same grin. Psh... not gonna talk to you with that stupid grin on your face.

-"Jennie" -she whispered when she finally sat beside me but I didn't answer.

-"Jennie, look at me"

-"Jennie?"

-"My love?" -I immediatly blush at the name. First time she called me 'my love' but I know she is doing this so i'll talk to her. No girl....

-"are you really going to ignore me?" -i can see in the corner of my eyes that she is frowing while pouting, awwww... No Jennie! Resist! This demon is trying to lure you into her trap. Just pray it will be fine!

-"I love you" -Lisa whispered near my ear making me jump from surprise, I immediatly stood up and pointed at her.

-"STOP BOTHERING ME!"

-"MISS JENNIE KIM!" -Our teacher slammed his hand on the board and now I remember, we are still inside the classroom. Damn! -"This is a classroom, not a place where you can yell as you please!"

-"I am sorry!" -I bowed.

-"tch...detention after class" -my eyes immediatly widen in shock! D-detention???? ME??? I look at Lisa and she is just holding herself from laughing. Ohhhhhh she did this on purpose. Me who thought she wanted to apologize!!!! Damn you Lalisa!!!

I didn't say anything and just sat back on my chair with an angry look. Lisa was still holding herself from laughing, tch...I swear she is bipolar. One time she is super angry then later she is laughing. I look at her from head to toe then stepped on her foot really hard making her whimper quietly. You deserve it Manoban!

-"it's worth it" -I heard her mumbling but I shurgged it off.

We didn't talk during the whole period and when it was over, I sighed in relief but then I remember that I have detention, I angrily messed with my hair was about to blame Lisa when I saw nowhere to be found. Wait....where did she go??? I swear she was just....nevermind.

I walk to the detention room with a gloomy mood then when I stepped in, there was no one. Was I too early? Whatever...I sat at the back and took out my homework so maybe I can finish it. I got startled when someone walked in, I stood up and greeted the professor. Who's this professor? I never saw him before but he is so familiar.

-"Goodday Miss...?"

-"Jennie Kim"

-"Okay Jennie Kim, please be quiet and do your homework or review your lessons. I'll be here waiting for you to finish until 7pm"

My eyes immediatly widen.

-"7PM????" -Yah!!! It's only 5pm!!! I am not going to stay here for 2hours!!!