chapter 29:Kang Daniel

The news about Lisa's annoucement earlier is the new subject of all students in K.M School. A lot were shocked that Lisa protected Nayeon from bullies but a lot more were jealous because they easily got closer to the young Thai. The students were making noise in the hallway, they all looked at them,Lisa and Jimin a little bit far from them.

'So the rumors were really true, they are her friends'

'If that's true then...maybe Lisa is really dating Jennie'

'No way...'

'A student saw them kissing in their classroom!'

'That's crazy....Damn, now I can no longer seduce Jennie, I am afraid Lisa will find me and kill me'

'Hummm we better don't get involved with her'

While the students were busy chatting, they didn't notice Lisa and Jimin were walking their way. They all stopped when they saw Lisa's murderous glare. Jimin who was next to her...well...he was clinging on Lisa's neck, their cheeks touching as if it was sticked with glue. The students were trying their best not to laugh at their interraction,not in a bad way though....it's just that they looked so cute with Lisa and her blank face and dark aura while Jimin is so joyful, it's like his surrounding was sparkling.

-"I really made a big mistake to take you as my friend" -Lisa annoyingly said.

-"yeah yeah chingu~~~~~" -Jimin smiled widely. Lisa sighed and just keep on walking ignoring everyone's look on them. Jimin rubbed his cheek on hers that made Lisa more irritated but it wasn't the worst, when they got out from the cafeteria earlier,Jimin kept on shouting at everyone 'she is my friend' while pointing at Lisa. Lisa had to throw Jeongyeon's book on his face so he can stop.

-"Yah can't you----" -Lisa was about to push him away when someone bumped really hard on them.

-"ouch!" -Jimin said then let go of Lisa to rub his tummy where the guy just harshly bumped.

-"Watch where are you walking" -Lisa took that someone's collar and she smircked when she saw who it was.

-"oh Kang Daniel" -Lisa grinned, Jimin immediatly went alarmed and stood between the two.

-"I AM REALLY SORRY LISA" -He bowed multiple time. Lisa got surprised but she didn't made it obvious.

'That's new, it's the first time he apologize'-she thought.

-"Daniel! I am glad you are fine dude" -Jilin smiled warmly at him. Daniel returned his smile. Jimin noticed a big scar on his forehead so he turn back at Lisa glaring at her but the later was lost in her thought.

-"LALISA" -Jimin snapped her out. Lisa looked at him then at Daniel who were smiling at her.

-"what make you smile like this? Aren't you scared or angry?" -Lisa asked getting suspicious about him.

-"I am not....I really am not" -He smiled even widely. Jimin shivered looking at their interraction.

-"Why are you still in my school?" -Lisa coldly said.

-"don't take it personnaly Lisa but this school is not yours! This is your Dad's school, you are just his daughter, nothing much nothing more so you don't have to be so territorial" -He just kept on smiling that made Lisa's blood boil.

One of the things that made her bully Daniel for almost 1year now is his arrogance, she doesn't like him.Since the first day they meet.

-"what did you say?" -Lisa was about to grab his collar again when Jimin pushed her.

-"sorry Daniel, it's nice to see that you are fine. We are going now" -Jimin yelled while he is running somewhere else with Lisa.

-"Yeah....Go, just go. I'll see you later" -Daniel dropped his fake smile when they left, he slowly remplaced it with a smirk.