Epilogue

Jennie and Lisa were sitting on the floor of their home with their index finger and thumb under the chin while looking at the little thing that was infront of them.

-"what are we going to name this little thing?"

-"seriously Lisa? Little thing??"

-"what? It is little and it is a thing!!"

Jennie rolled her eyes then stood up picking their baby from her bed as Lisa also stood up and scratched the back of her head.

-"please don't call her little thing!"

-"Okay, so let's find her a name then!"

-"I feel bad, we are acting like she is a puppy!"

-"She is Mama's little puppy!!" -Lisa blubbly said while piching the 1 year old baby's cheek.

It's been 4 years now that they are married. Four wonderful years of being wives. Lisa became a better person even if she still had her side bully charactere but it wasn't like before. She overcame her anger issues. Jennie one her side overcame her traumatism which Daniel caused. When they first moved to their new home, Jennie often had nightmares about everything that happened that day but Lisa was always there for her when she needed it. Lisa never left her side.

Talking about Daniel. They never heard about him ever again, there was some rumor that he killed himself but it was just some rumors and they didn't want to have anything to do about him anymore anyways.

Aside of that, Jennie and Lisa spent the past three years by trying to understand each other better, discovering more about the other that they didn't know before. They relationship improved gradually. And it came to a term where they finally wanted to have children. They wanted to adopt because Jennie told Lisa that there was a lot of kids out there that are surelly praying everynight to have parents. Lisa got emotionnal over that so she agreed.

Now there they are.

They went to the ophernage yesterday and adopted a kid maybe in rush but they were sure of their decision. But as they were too excited of having a new baby into their house, they totally forgot to name her. Which result of the current situation.

-"What about Kong Kim Manoban?"

-"Are you an idiot? We are not naming her that!"

-"that's cool tho!"

-"You want the other kids to make fun of her or what?"

-"Fuck the bullies!! Mama will protect her little girl!"

-"Find something else!!!!!!"

Lisa pouted but then thought and thought as she looked around the house for any idea. She looked at picture frame on the wall and her heart clenched a little bit when she saw the picture on it. She walked toward it then took it.

As she looked at the picture, a small sad smile plastered on her face. It was a picture of her and Jimin. He was doing a cute pose while Lisa was frowning at him.

'I am going to be the best uncle ever, right Lisa?'

She chuckled then put back the picture on the wall.

-"Jimin"

-"uh?" -Jennie looked back at her.

-"Jimin" -Lisa repeated and the baby on Jennie's arm started making noises. She was smiling while making little noises.

-"oh, she is smiling!" -Jennie said and Lisa smiled.

-"you like it?" -Lisa asked the bahy as if she could answer. -"you like it, Jimin?"

Then the baby made some little noise again

-"I think she adore it!" -Jennie said and Lisa kissed her cheek.

-"so Jimin then?" -Lisa asked and Jennie nodded

-"Ji min Kim Manoban" -Jennie said and kissed the baby's head with a soft smile. Lisa hugged them both in her arms and kissed the top of Jennie's head.

-"That's so perfect!!" -Lisa said and looked at Jennie with a loving smile. She leaned in, wanting to steal a kiss from Jennie but the baby above them took her hair and pulled it hardly making Lisa's head bump on Jennie's.

-"ouch!!" -They both said while rubbing their forehead and looked down at the baby when it started making laughing noises. They looked at each other then looked back at Jimin.

-"why do I feel like this baby is going to be the meanest baby of all time?"

-"I'll make sure it won't happen. Not in this life!!" -Jennie raised an eyebrown.

-"Mama's little baby is a gangster!"

-"Lisa! No!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is the end dear people. I am so glad I've came to the end.

I would like to thank you all for following this story 'til the end. It was a long way but we made it. Thank you and take care.