chapter 7: talk

-"JENNIE AH! WHERE ARE YOU???" -I shouted trying to find the girl. After a while I finally found her, she is outside the house admiring the scenary of our luxurious garden. I had always asked myself why we have such a huge garden.... I breathed heavily then walked toward her, when I reached her spot, she didn't say anything she just stayed there looking away. I awkwardly cleared my throat then spoke ...

-"i am so sorry Jennie, I didn't mean to act like that. I'm sorry if I hurt you" -I looked away trying to avoid eyes contact. It's the first time I said sorry to someone!!! Instead of saying something she just laughed loudly, I confusingly looked at her and she was holding her tummy due to laughing too hard.

-" why are you laughing??? I sincerely said sorry and here you are laughing at me??? Ouahhhh can't believe that!! I can't believe you... the greatest Lalisa Manoban apologized to you for pete sake!!" -i said in disbelief. She stopped from laughing then took back her breath. She tapped my shoulder while breathing heavily.

-"you are so cute!" -she said still laughing slightly but stopped when she realised what she said. What? Cute? ME??

-"uh...I mean you are funny!" -she looked away hiding her blush but i can see it. -"and I am not mad at you"

-"then why did you run away?" -i asked.

-"to distract you! I know you would run after me!" -she winked at me then i realised... RUBY FUCKING JANE!! SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE!! I was about to run back inside to save my stupid dumbass cousin but she hugged me from the back. Not letting me make any movement.

-"no, you are not going anywhere!!! I'm not going to let you ruin Irene unnie's business!" -she firmly wrapped her two arms around my waist. I tried to push her away but I didn't want to hurt her thought.

-"WHO THE FUCK IS IRENE?? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS???" -She titled her head in the side for me to see her face, she is smiling cutely showing her gummy smile.

-"because I want to" -AISSSSHHHHH FUCK YOU RUBYJANE!!

-"get off Rubyjane!" -i tried to turn around but i can't, she is giving me headache. -"why do you keep on calling me Rubyjane?" -she asked

-"because i want to" -i sarcastically said. And i like it.

-"you like it?" -she asked again as if she read my mind.

-"no" -i simply said after giving up on sneaking out from her embrace. I cross my arms feeling unpleased.

-"are you pouting?" -she losen up her grip on me then walked infront of me. I don't know why but I missed her embrace... aishhh you are going insane manoban.

-"i am not!" -i stomped my feet like a kid. Well yes I am but i don't want to assume it. She pinched my cheeks then gave me light kiss there making me freeze. She shyly held my hand then played with my them.

-"don't pout, I'm sorry if I'm interfering in your business but it's for the sake of my unnie, she really need this contract" -I watched her playing with my finger and with my other hand I caressed my cheek and a small smile crept on my face.

There it is again, that weird feeling... Just like the first day I saw her, that time when she was the first person to dare to lecture me when I bullied someone. She yelled at me but I didn't hear what she was saying, I was so amazed by her and her beautiful face to the point that i forgot what i was doing, i just heard my heart beating really fast... I almost forgot my surrounding. The way her mouth move to what she was saying made me want to kiss these lips. Her cat like eyes, her small nose,her chubby cheeks... her perfect body and... her.
That feeling... That confusing but fabulous feeling whenever I'm with her. Just her...