♫🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴♫

__________________________

___________________________

Alfea college, school for the fairies and specialists, where they train to control their abilities as well as train in combat. This is where Violet Lane-Peters will be attending her first year.

Violet is actually seventeen while normal first years are sixteen, but Violet's story is a little bit complicated.

___________________________

Almost a year after Violet was born, the village she was living in had been under siege and slaughtered by burned ones. Violet was only just under a year old at the time, so obviously doesn't remember what happened.

Violet also had a twin brother named indigo. He was her everything and when he died, Violet was heartbroken. The two were only nine.

Once the war was over, Violet still didn't get to live her normal life and neither did Indigo. The only survivors of the slaughtered village that she knew of, were her mother, her twin brother and herself. Even though the war was over, Violet's mother, Plum was wary.

Plum Lane was wary because she knew her two children weren't just any normal fairies. The two had been born during an ancient sacrifice ritual that the village Aster Dell had held. Plum had felt the power radiating off of the two with her empath abilities.

When the village learned of this, they hunted the family down and had kidnapped the twins and imprisoned Plum and her husband, Violet and Indigo's father.

The village too believed that the twins were special, after all, they were blood witches and believed that the sacrifices they held were sacred, and thought that the birth of the twins was a sign of some sort.

The blood witches weren't disappointed when the twins' individual abilities were showcased. The village worshipped the twins as if they were gods. The village had witnessed their small bursts of magic even though they were only just under a year old.

Violet and Indigo however do not remember any of this. The two were only babies when the village was slaughtered and then burned to the ground.

___________________________

While escaping the prisons they were put into to, Violet's father had died from a burned one that had got into the cells, but had died a hero by protecting his wife and giving her time to get out of there and save their children.

Plum had managed to make it out in time and grabbed the twins before running off. She had to fight off a few burned ones while she ran, but she got past them eventually.