♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈♫

____________________________

꧁"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴."꧂

The three girls had made it back to Alfea, only to find out that the specialist headmaster, Saul Silva, was attacked. Violet remembers Sky talking to her about him and how he sees the man as a father figure, and her heart was breaking for the blonde boy.

Violet didn't get a chance to check on the boy, since he was too busy worrying about headmaster Silva. It was now night time and Violet had decided to sleep in Bloom and Aisha's room for a sleepover, since she was terrified to have another nightmare.

The mind fairy also wanted to make sure that her younger adoptive sister would be fine considering what happened tonight.

_____________________________

Aisha was now brushing her teeth while Bloom helped Violet set up her makeshift bed on the floor.

The girl had already changed into her pyjamas which were similar to the ones she wore last night, but this time the plaid pyjamas were pink and she also had some fluffy pink slipper boots on.

"Terra just texted." Aisha informed, as she placed her phone down and used her other hand to hold her electric toothbrush. "She and Musa are headed back. Silva's being treated, but he'll be okay." Aisha informed.

Violet was relieved that the headmaster was going to be okay because, even though she had only known Sky for a little while, Violet and the boy had become somewhat friends and she was concerned for the second year specialist.

"—and we should prepare for another headmistress lecture when—" Aisha started to instruct the two once they had stood up after finishing with the makeshift bed. The girl was talking with the toothbrush still turned on, so it was hard to understand her.

"Is that thing industrial strength?" Bloom asked the water fairy, as the noise of the toothbrush was beginning to annoy, not only the fire fairy, but the mind fairy too.

"Why?" Aisha questioned innocently. "Does. It. Bother. You. When. I. Brush. My. Teeth?" She paused between each word, while getting closer and closer to Bloom's face.

Violet watched the two younger girls in amusement and laughed out loud when Bloom suddenly started chasing Aisha out of the room. Violet followed after the two, who were still chasing each other in the living space.

Bloom stopped short in front of Stella who had just came in and Violet stood a little behind the red head.

"Hey! There you are!" Bloom said to the light fairy. "What happened?" Bloom interrogated her, panting slightly from chasing Aisha around.