♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇♫

____________________

___________________

꧁𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱."꧂

Violet had been walking for a couple of minutes now, and had just made it to the barrier. The seventeen year old was about to walk through, but was startled before she could.

"Violet!"

Violet swivelled round with a hand to her chest, as she panted for breath, after getting a shock. Standing there, was Aisha, who had been the one to call her name.

"Shit, Aisha! Was there really any need for that?" The light brown haired girl questioned the water fairy with wide eyes.

"I saw Bloom head this way a couple of minutes ago. I'm guessing you're looking for her." Aisha stated.

Violet nodded her head. "Yeah, I saw her leave during the orientation party and wondered where she was going." The mind fairy told the girl. "Then Sky told me that it's dangerous past the barrier so I came to take her back and away from danger." Violet finished her explanation, as she pointed towards the barrier.

"Well then let's go get her." Aisha declared and walked through the magical barrier, without giving Violet a chance to reply.

The seventeen year old blinked a couple of times, before following after the water fairy.

__________________________

The two girls kept on walking, but still hadn't caught any sight of Bloom yet.

Aisha groaned annoyed. "Where is she?" She questioned, as if Violet knew.

"Maybe if you stop whining, we'll find her faster." Violet complained this time.

Aisha had been moaning the whole way, she was supposed to be the sporty one, not Violet. You'd think it would be the other way round. Although, thinking about it now, Violet was actually pretty sporty, but that's not the point.

Aisha was about to retort back, but the two stopped in their places as they could smell smoke.

Violet's eyes widened, and the two girls turned towards each other in panic. "She's using her powers." Violet muttered to the other girl.

The two started running towards where they could smell the smoke, and once they got to a clearing in the forest, they could see Bloom using her powers in the middle.