♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄽🄸🄽🄴♫

˂━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˃

↳✾ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴜᴄɪɴɢ 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐖𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐓 ✾↲
༄ ✯𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 [𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴]

⇾ "𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤." ⇽

┬────────────┬
༄ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ...
┴────────────┴

It was now later on in the day, after classes, as most students got themselves ready and dolled up, like Barbies preparing to strut down the runway, for the specialist party occurring later that night. Violet wasn't exactly planning on going, and was instead hoping to work on her journals for tomorrow, with her meeting with Miss Dowling, which could have multiple eventualities.

The girl had already added the nightmare with the locked door and the peculiar woman, as well as wrote that it had been repeated many times, instead of writing the exact same thing on countless pages, seeing as it wouldn't be pertinent.

Violet wasn't planning on showing Miss Dowling her sketch or anything about the village she had watched being destroyed, as she was utterly helpless to succour the victims, because her gut instincts had been telling her not to. Besides, the headmistress told her in class that she should always trust her instincts, and she's doing just that.

The girl was however, excogitating on telling Miss Dowling about seeing her biological mum, since it could potentially help Miss Dowling find her some answers on her biological family or anything about them, since they were all dead.

Violet didn't have to worry about all of that until tomorrow, so was instead helping Bloom look through some old yearbooks that Terra had loaned her, after the red head had asked for them.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳