♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄴🄽♫

______________________________

꧁"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆? 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆?"꧂

When Violet had woken up that morning, she was in an uncomfortable position, with her songwriting book and pen still sitting on her bed.

Her body was stiff from laying in that position the whole night, so the girl got up and stretched her limbs, trying to rid herself from the tense muscles. It was still relatively early, but not early enough where no one would be awake.

Violet looked to Stella's side of the room and saw that her bed was empty and made. That meant that the blonde hadn't came back that night, and it caused Violet to become worried once again.

Violet just groaned in annoyance that she had yet another thing to worry about, before heading to the bathroom to have a shower.

The bathroom wasn't empty since Aisha was there getting ready, but the light brown haired girl didn't care. She didn't have a problem with her body, and it's not like the girl would see her in the shower anyway because of the shower curtain.

She first brushed her teeth before undressing and getting into the shower.

___________________________

When Violet had finished with her shower, she held the curtain to her chest since Aisha was still in the bathroom, before grabbing the towel that was on the rack, and wrapping it around her body.

Once she had finished wrapping the soft material around her form, she started to head for the door, but not before saying good morning to the water fairy, who was now on the toilet.

As Violet got closer to the door, Terra suddenly came in with a pile of her clothes in her arms. The earth fairy was surprised to see Aisha on the toilet and the light brown haired girl wrapped in a towel, with her hair dripping with water.

Violet walked past the earth fairy after saying good morning to her as well, before heading back to her room to get changed.

_________________________

As soon as Violet had changed into the outfit she was going to wear that day, which consisted of some denim shorts, a white spaghetti strap, crop top, with some ordinary black and white trainers, as well as her favourite jacket, with her hair left down and wavy, she headed out into the living space, where Stella had just walked in.