♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

___________________________

꧁𝗜𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿."꧂

Violet was walking past the gardens, as she calmed herself down from her slight outburst, but Violet didn't feel guilty about it, since she was protecting her younger adoptive sister.

Violet ran a hand through her hair, as she released a sigh. Since Bloom was going to get herself into trouble again, Violet was going to have to follow her into danger because that was who she is. There's no way she was going to let Bloom do this on her own.

"Violet!" A voice called, which caused the said girl to turn her head slightly to see who it was that had called her name.

Running up to her was the blonde second year specialist Sky. Violet slowed down so that the boy could catch up to her. "Hey, Sky." She greeted him slightly confused about why he decided to follow her.

"Hey. You don't have to go along with everything Stella wants just to protect your sister." Sky started to tell the mind fairy. "There are other options, don't do it just 'cause she's got a...strong personality." Sky finished, as the two continued walking through the gardens.

Violet looked at the boy as he spoke, but her eyes caught sight of him struggling to put his arm through his backpack strap. which caused her to giggle slightly, before she sobered up and addressed his words.

"Bloom's my younger sister. If she's going head first into danger, then I'm following right behind her. End of story." Violet told him strongly without a beat.

Sky took notice of her tone and smirked slightly.
"Two strong personalities. Got it." He pretended to make a mental note.

A foreign feeling then began to bubble in the girls chest. "So—you and Stella seem pretty close." Violet stated, due to the specialist and light fairies close proximity back at the lunch table.

"Um, yesterday, when I was—" Sky started to say, which caused Violet to look up from the ground and towards the blonde boy. "—well, when we were talking, I hadn't talked to Stella in months." Sky admitted, which caused Violet to raise her eye brows at him.

"I mean, yeah, we dated last year, but...we had a sort of rough breakup and I—" Sky paused, which caused the girl beside him to stop walking.

"And what?" She urged him to keep talking.

"And, I just don't want you to think I'm that guy." Sky truthfully told the light brown haired girl.

"Sky, we just met...yesterday, you don't have to worry about what I have to think about you just yet." Violet told him with a teasing undertone.