𝘹𝘭𝘪. ──────── 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓 𝑭 𝒐 𝒓 𝒕 𝒚 - 𝑶𝒏𝒆
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒆. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ▍
⥤  𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

          Violet should have prayed for a peaceful night before she had decided to go to sleep after her long and tiresome evening with the Burned One and Bloom's talk. Perhaps if she had prayed, she would not be stuck in the prison of her mind that she has been isolated to in this moment.

          And now because she had gone to bed with a troubled mind that had no room for calmness, she has to experience the terrors that her power brings behind closed eyes.

          Violet cannot remember even falling asleep, cannot remember where she is, cannot even begin to remain calm with panicked thoughts.

          The walls are patterned and cream-coloured with stone framing starting from the floor up to a quarter of the wall; Bloom and Aisha's walls are blue and plain. Floors carpeted with rough material, dark grey and frayed; Bloom and Aisha's floors are wooden. One window sits lonely on one side of the room, in the middle of the wall - boarded up with crumbling, wooden planks nailed so they would rest firmly; Bloom and Aisha have many windows dotted around their room with beautiful window frames - ones that allowed for light to peer in with no restrictions.

          The mind fairy's hands reach for the material of a duvet that rests on top of her legs - blue unlike the purple ones in her own bedroom. As her head rotates around to look at the room she is in, her upper body moves with her and the bed squeaks in unison. Her bed doesn't squeak; it is new and soft, comfortable and a lot warmer.