♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄽🄸🄽🄴🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

__________________________

꧁"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀."꧂

Aisha, Bloom, Stella and Violet, were all walking through the grassed grounds of Alfea, as they headed for the forest and to the barrier. Aisha had been non stop saying how it was a bad idea to go out there and Violet had to agree with her.

They didn't know if there were possibly more burned ones and that the burned one that was locked up was not just a stray one that has remained for the past sixteen years. However, if Bloom was going, so was Violet.

The mind fairy had texted Terra to meet them near the barrier with Musa, where the four girls would wait for the two.

"So, what's the plan army Barbie?" Aisha questioned, as the four walked.

"Bloom, Violet, I'm curious—did either of you ask Aisha to come?" Stella asked the two adoptive sisters, who were on either side of the light fairy sarcastically. "I don't think either of you did, and if neither of you asked Aisha to come and I didn't ask Aisha to come, it's official, no one asked Aisha to come." Stella ranted.

Violet raised her eyebrows daringly at the blonde beside her. "As a matter of fact, I did ask Aisha to come." The mind fairy sweetly smiled, before continuing her way.

The girl didn't know where this confidence was coming from, but she was sick of the light fairy bashing on Aisha when she's the only one who is actually being realistic.

Stella had nothing to say to that, so the four girls didn't talk for the rest of the way.

________________________________

The four girls had walked for about ten minutes, before they eventually made it just beside the barrier. Aisha and Stella were bickering once again, while Bloom was waiting for Terra and Musa. Violet was scanning the forest for any movement, in case there were more dangerous creatures out there.

"You don't have to be here Aisha." Stella bickered with the water fairy.

"This is idiotic. You need me." Aisha realistically told the light fairy. "What are you going to do Stella? Dazzle it with light? While Bloom struggles to light a fire." Aisha asked the blonde sarcastically in retaliation to her bickering.

"I'm right here." Bloom reminded them.

Aisha turned towards the mind fairy and was about to say something but Violet talked before she could.
"Don't even ask me what I'll do." She warned. She didn't know what she was actually going to do, she just hopes that her instincts will kick in and do the work for her.