♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾♫

___________________

__________________

꧁"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿."꧂

By the time Violet had caught up to Bloom, the two had came across Stella. Bloom noticed her first, and walked over to the blonde girl, who was dressed in a slightly fancy outfit.

The blonde noticed the two approaching her. "Bloom and Violet?" She questioned to make sure they were who she thought they were.

"Yeah, you must be Stella." Bloom realised. "Hi." The red head then greeted.

Violet just gave her a small smile since she was quite tense. She was in a big space, with lots of people, and she kept getting different feelings that she was trying her best to shut out.

"I was—we were waiting." Bloom began to try and make an excuse, but was failing. "We just...we got impatient." Bloom told the blonde guiltily with an awkward chuckle.

Violet raised her eyebrows at the red head. Bloom got impatient and ran off, while Violet was forced to catch up to her more like.

"How very American of you. Shall we?" Stella questioned rhetorically to the two, before walking off, expecting them to follow.

Bloom immediately did so without hesitation, while Violet scoffed under her breath. "Stereotypical much." Violet then followed the two inside as Stella started to give them a tour.

____________________________

The three had been walking for not that long, before Stella spoke up. "Miss Dowling tells me this is your first time in the other world." The blonde conversed with them. "I hope your trip was painless." She looked back at the two over her shoulder as the three girls walked through the halls of the school.

Violet had found the whole teleportation gateway thing weird, but she just reminded herself that this whole situation was bizarre, and that she would eventually get used to it.

"Miss Dowling gave us a time and location where there'd be a gateway—" Bloom started before being cut off by Violet.

"It ended up being in the middle of nowhere so it wasn't exactly convenient." The mind fairy admitted. "However, I'm not surprised since humans don't actually know about this world and you can't take any chances I guess." Violet pursed her lips, as she finally finished speaking up.