♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄽🄸🄽🄴♫

________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻."꧂

The four girls had instantly left their suite to go and look for the red head. However, the girls made sure to inform Miss Dowling, who was going to meet them there, before leaving.

The only person who didn't come, was Stella, although Violet had seen the girl leave their suite and head somewhere else.

The four girls were now hiking through the forest, as fast as they could, since they had already gone past the barrier and were hoping to keep moving, so that they could get to Bloom quick enough.

Eventually, the girls had made it to the old cemetery and were outside the gateway. The four of them were however surprised when Miss Dowling came up from behind them, since they weren't expecting her to come out of nowhere.

"Wait here, I'll go and get Bloom." Miss Dowling sternly said to the four of them, before making her way through the gateway.

Violet watched as Bloom ran out and breathed heavily as the red head peered in and saw Miss Dowling attacking the burned one.

When Violet got a glimpse of the creature, she was horrified. The thing was huge and monstrous.

The snarls that the creature made shook the girls core and Violet had never been so terrified even though she was nowhere near the thing.

Violet couldn't take her eyes off of the creature that she could have sworn she's seen before, until the gateway door closed and her view was blocked.

"Are you okay?" Aisha questioned the fire fairy with wide eyes.

Violet rushed towards the red head, who was panting for breath, and crushed her into a hug. Bloom didn't hesitate to hug her back, although Violet could not only feel her body shaking physically, but she could sense the fear radiating off of the red head.

Violet squeezed her eyes shut, as she didn't let go of the girl, trying to block out the fear. She was already scared enough as it is and she didn't need any more fear added onto it.

"Yeah, yeah, I think so..." Bloom was still panting, but didn't let go of her adoptive sister. "What the hell was that thing?" Bloom questioned the four incredulously.

"I'm pretty sure it's called a burned one." Terra informed them.

"Huh?" Bloom was still confused.