♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

______________________________

꧁𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝘁."꧂

When the suns rays started to peak into the window, the mind fairy had shut her incident journal closed and had started to get ready.

The light brown haired girl showered and changed in the bathroom, before making her way back to her bedroom, while drying her hair with a towel. By the time she had done this, her suite mates were only just getting up, although Aisha was probably up way before then.

The mind fairy walked back into her shared room with the light fairy, still drying her hair, when she stopped in her tracks to see an already dressed Stella looking at the sketch that she had drawn last night, horrified.

"You've got a weird taste in art." Stella commented, still looking at the sketch with wide eyes.

"It-it's uh...it's—" Violet quickly tried to defend herself, but her stuttering was obvious.

"I won't ask any questions—" Stella reassured the stuttering mind fairy. "—but I'd stop watching whatever movies or shows that you've been watching recently." Stella told the light brown haired girl.

"Right." Violet awkwardly said, as the blonde handed her the piece of paper back.

The blonde then walked out without another word, as Violet watched her go confused about why she hadn't said anything or made any snide remarks.

Violet shook her head, before releasing the breath that she hadn't realised that she was even holding in, before walking up to her desk and placing the sketch down. The mind fairy then started to get ready for her second day of classes.

The teen girl had changed into some black leggings, with a simple black t-shirt, paired with her favourite pink panelled windbreaker jacket.

The girl also had her trusty black all star sneakers on. After the mind fairy had finished with drying her hair, she did a twisted ponytail hairstyle, before grabbing her stuff and heading to her classes.

___________________________

The girl decided to skip out on lunch, so that she could speak with the headmistress about her vision and present her sketch to the woman.

The girl made her way through the halls that were quite empty, since everyone was in the cafeteria. When the girl arrived at Miss Dowling's office, she knocked before letting herself in.

The assistant, Callum wasn't there, so Violet just walked up to Miss Dowling's office door and knocked, before waiting patiently.

When the girl was allowed to come in, she sat herself down in the seat in front of Miss Dowling's office desk where she was writing things down.