𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. ──────── 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Violet and Bloom had walked away from Sky and left to go and find Aisha. The mind fairy and the fire fairy had separated themselves from the party, as they searched for Bloom's roommate, knowing that they would never find her in the crowds.

The two adoptive sisters were keeping a close eye out for the water fairy, but eventually Violet sighed, after the two weren't able to spot her.

"Do you think she might have left?" Violet questioned the red head, as she walked behind her sister, who was still scanning the many people for Aisha.

Bloom looked back at her sister, before looking forwards again to continue searching. "Why would she leave?" The fire fairy questioned.

"Well, she didn't really want to come here in the first place." The mind fairy reminded her sister. "She could have gone back to the suite to study...or something." Violet shrugged her shoulders, her tone questioning.

"I think she would have let us know if she was planning on leaving early." Bloom commented, as the two continued to walk through the East Wing, in search of their suite mate.

"Just text her, see if she has left, or if she's still here somewhere." Violet instructed the red head, as the two walked down a dark corridor. "We should have just done that in the beginning, it would have been faster." The mind fairy pursed her lips, as she and Bloom walked past some students, who were also in the corridor.

Violet leaned against one of the walls, once the students had walked by, waiting patiently, as Bloom texted her roommate, asking where she is.

The girl was still feeling drunk from playing beer pong and had to take a second to get her thoughts together. The chatter in the background of the students partying and socialising wasn't really helping, since she was beginning to sober up, during their quest to find Aisha and she was already feeling the headache coming on.

The girl's thoughts were jumbled with the story Riven had recounted to her sister and herself. She couldn't believe that Stella would stoop that low and she was even more surprised that Sky was still with the blonde, not seeming to care about what she had done.

The mind fairy closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, with her back still leaning against the cold stone wall, trying to forget about Sky and Stella, along with Riven, not wanting to think about it any longer. The girl then heard her sister walking away, so opened her eyes and started to follow after her.