♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🅆🄾♫

____________________________

꧁𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲?"꧂

It had been three days since Bloom had experienced her weird vision. Whenever Violet had a free period, she was helping Bloom and Aisha search countless pictures and old books, to see if Bloom could point out the mysterious woman she had seen in her vision.

They were having no luck so far and Bloom was growing restless, as she tried to find the woman who she presumed had left her in the first world.

Even though the mind fairy was worried about her younger sister growing restless with finding information, she couldn't blame her for wanting to figure out who she is.

If Violet could remember her life before being adopted by Mike and Vanessa Peters, her adoptive parents, she would do everything she could to find out who her biological parents were, or what her life was like before being dropped off at the adoption centre in California.

She would also like to know about what her relationship was like with her twin brother, who she had no memory of, only that he was dead.

Right now, the mind fairy was in her room and crouched beside her bed, as she pulled the box filled with her journals from underneath her bed.

The mind fairy was wearing some black skinny jeans, like she usually did, as well as a purple jumper and some black and white trainers, with her hair thrown up in a bun.

She had finished classes not that long ago, so Violet thought that this was a good time to scan her journals, since Stella wasn't there, as she was spending her time with her second year friends.

The light brown haired girl lifted the box up and carried it over to her desk, where she placed it down.

Hanging above her desk, was her small dream board. It wasn't very filled because the girl hadn't really thought about what she wants her life to be like in the future and the dreams that she did have were forgotten about since coming to Alfea, so she found no use for the board any longer.

The girl took the dream board off of the wall before taking out all of the cut up magazine pictures and notes, so the board was now empty. Violet smiled in satisfaction once she had finished making the board bare.

Violet had decided to have a detective investigation board, so that she could have everything that she knew about her strange abilities in one place. It would also help her make sense of it all.

Since Bloom was deciding to look into the mystery of her biological parents, Violet made the decision to do the same. She had never really thought about who her parents really were before Alfea, only the occasional thoughts about why she couldn't remember them, even though she was nine years old.