𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷. ──────── 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌-𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐? ❞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌-𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐? ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Violet and Bloom had made their way back, so they were now in the crowds rather than the corridors of the East Wing. The two sisters had been searching for Aisha once again, needing to show her their discovery.

Violet knew that Aisha would probably be relieved that they wouldn't have to search through countless pictures for the memory lady anymore, but they still had to find out who the woman really was and why she left Bloom in the First World.

Violet then noticed Aisha sitting on one of the benches and immediately tapped Bloom on the shoulder to get her attention.

"She's over there," the mind fairy informed her younger sister, before she brought Bloom over to their suite mate.

The two shimmied through the small crowd, dodging the drunk teens before they finally arrived in front of the water fairy.

Aisha looked up at their arrival and took notice of their determined faces, so she sat straight up in her spot on the bench.

"Aisha, we found the memory lady," informed Violet, causing Aisha to look towards them surprised, wondering how they had actually managed to find her.

The mind fairy gestured for her younger sister to show the water fairy the pictures she had taken on her phone, as she stood with her arms crossed.

"She's standing right next to Miss Dowling." Bloom showed Aisha the pictures where the woman was in fact with Miss Dowling.

Violet was confused about why Miss Dowling wouldn't tell Bloom this, since she obviously knew the woman that the three girls had been searching for in countless photographs, for the past week. Perhaps Violet really was right in the beginning; they couldn't trust the Headmistress.

The water fairy looked up at her red head roommate, doubtfully. "And you're absolutely sure this is the woman from your memory?" Aisha wanted the fire fairy to confirm, not wishing to get this wrong and accuse the Headmistress for no reason. "Not another 'maybe'?" The water fairy double checked again.

"One hundred percent." Bloom nodded her head, very sure about her claim. "Which means that Dowling knows something and she's hiding it from me, again!" insisted the fire fairy, annoyed with the Headmistress keeping things from her.

Violet couldn't sense Bloom lying, or any doubt, so believed that she was right with her claim. The mind fairy stuffed her hands in her pockets and fidgeted with her fingers, still feeling tense about the whole situation and was also having a nagging feeling that was telling her they were missing something.