♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

__________________________

꧁𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲?"꧂

Violet had been stressing for the rest of the day after her morning with Miss Dowling. The mind fairy had been freaking out about the voice in her head, that didn't show up again after trying to show Miss Dowling her sketch.

Violet had been attempting to make sense of the warnings that the voice seemed to give her, but didn't know why she was receiving them. What was so bad that the girl was required to be warned about?

Miss Dowling was the only person who Violet thought would have the most information about the teen, but even she seemed as clueless as she was.

However, for some reason, the voice was telling her to be careful around the headmistress and Violet sought to know why. What was so suspicious about Miss Dowling that a voice in her head was trying to point out?

This question kept running through her head for the rest of the day and the seventeen year old was now reading through her old journals in Bloom's room. Aisha was sitting down on her own bed, eating a bag of crisps, while Bloom was typing away on her computer at her desk.

Violet was lounging on Bloom's bed looking through her past journals, trying to find any old diary entry that could have any information about hearing voices that Violet just doesn't remember, but the girl was coming up blank so far.

Violet snapped the journal that she was reading shut, after having no success with finding anything about a voice and picked up the next journal so she could have a look at that one.

The silence in the room was pretty awkward, but the teen didn't care because she was too busy and freaked out to care.

"I have to say something." Aisha spoke up, after looking at Bloom for a while.

Violet barely looked up from the journal that she was now reading, but still listened as she flicked through the pages.

Bloom hummed, encouraging the water fairy to speak.

"I don't think you should be learning magic from Stella." Aisha told the fire fairy.

Violet's full attention was now on the two girls in the room with her. She didn't know what the water fairy was talking about and she had no idea about Bloom learning magic tips from Stella.

"Her methods are unreliable." Aisha pointed out, as Bloom turned away from her computer and faced her roommate.

"How do you know about her methods?" Bloom asked her suspiciously.