♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴♫

___________________________

꧁𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱?"꧂

The mind fairy had gotten herself changed into something that was more suitable, which was some gymshark leggings, a purple sports bra and a purple hoodie with the same shoes still on, since they were more than suitable.

The girl had also released her hair from its bun, and instead tied it in a pony tail, before she grabbed her earphones and phone and had headed out of her room.

When the girl had walked into the living space, Aisha and Musa had walked in, so the light brown haired girl gave them both a small smile, before making her way for the door.

"Where are you off to?" Aisha questioned her, before she could leave.

Violet rested her hand on the door knob and turned to face the two girls awkwardly. "I'm just going for a walk." She excused. Musa raised her eye brows at the other mind fairy and Violet just waved off her look. "Don't worry, it's not like I'm going for a walk outside the barrier." She reassured them both with a smirk.

"It's not like you haven't before." Musa countered sarcastically and the three girls chuckled.

"I'll turn on my location if that convinces you." Violet rolled her eyes, but she wasn't being serious.

"I think it would." Musa nodded her head, pretending to be serious, while smirking faintly at the girl and Violet rolled her eyes for the second time.

"It doesn't look like you're going on a walk based on what you're wearing." It was now Aisha's turn to raise her eyebrows.

"Are you judging my outfit?" Violet jokingly asked the water fairy. "That's rude." Violet pointed out, smirking and Aisha just gave her a blank look.

"Fine, I'm going on a run." Violet lied, pretty awfully. You'd think that she would be amazing at lying, since she's done it all her life whenever she had to sneak out when she was back home to practise her powers.

However, with the look that Aisha was giving her, she was becoming more awkward as the seconds went by. Aisha was still suspicious, but nodded anyway, while Musa knew she was lying and gave her a look, which caused Violet to beg her with her eyes to shut up.

Musa turned her head and headed in the direction of her own room, without saying anything to the water fairy, which caused Violet to mentally thank the brunette.

"You do realise that it's getting dark, right?" Aisha asked her, as she gestured towards the big window that was located in the living space. Just as she said, the sky was beginning to darken.