♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴♫

________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲."꧂

As Violet was walking towards a less crowded space, she could see that Bloom had finally arrived, and was talking to a brunette specialist. The two seemed to be hitting it off really well.

Violet would have to tease her about that later, but right now, she just needed a second to breathe and regain her control and only focus on her own thoughts.

Violet leaned against a stone wall, and took a deep calming breath in. She then closed her eyes and concentrated on putting her walls up and blocking everyone out.

Once she had managed to shield her mind, she could only faintly hear everyone else's feelings.

That's what Violet was hoping to fix. She could only mostly block everyone out, she would still get a faint feeling, but it wasn't bad enough to cause her pain, or make her uncomfortable. She wanted to learn how to block it out all together.

She sighed in relief once she was no longer in pain and didn't have a slight headache. As she was about to walk back to her roommates, she almost bumped into a hard chest, but managed to avoid colliding at the last second, since she was able to sense that someone was there.

When she looked up, she could see the blonde boy that she had talked to that morning. Violet knew that he was tall, but she didn't realise that he was that tall.

When the blonde looked down and saw the girl that he had talked to that morning, and the one that he couldn't get out of his head, he was happy that he could possibly use this chance and get to know her.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't exactly paying attention to my surroundings." Violet guilty chuckled.

She was trying to not pay much attention to the people around her, for the reason of not wanting to amplify their feelings and cause her pain.

"It's alright." He waved her off. "I'm Sky by the way, I didn't get to introduce myself this morning." He introduced himself, while holding out a hand for her to shake with a small smile.

"Violet." She replied, as she took a hold of his hand and peered up at the tall blonde.

The two stared at each other intensely for a few seconds, before Violet chuckled to try and break the silence. "This is a lot of people." She gestured to the people in the open space.

Sky smirked and raised one of his eyebrows. "What, you don't have parties in California?" He asked.

Violet was surprised that he remembered, and it showed on her face, but there was still a smirk resting on her lips. "Oh, he remembers!" The surprise was evident in her tone and Sky noticed.