♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄸🅅🄴♫

____________________________

꧁"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆."꧂

Violet had been distracted for the whole of the next day, thinking about the strange woman that she had encountered in her weird nightmare.

The girl had finally finished all of her classes for that day, but had been given lots of homework assignments that she had yet to complete.

The mind fairy was so distracted, that she had almost forgotten that she was meeting Sky that night to train with him, after he had offered it.

The seventeen year old was hoping that by training with the blonde boy, she would be able to forget about everything and just focus on what he would be teaching her.

She had never really done anything extreme when training, so she had no idea what to expect. She had a feeling that this little training session, would leave her in bruises and cause her to have sore limbs.

However, the mind fairy was actually excited to be able to spend time with Sky because she was looking forward to cheering up the specialist, since he could definitely use the company, considering the Burned One attack on Headmaster Silva.

The girl decided to do as much homework as she could in the time that she had, before having to meet Sky.

Once the girl had realised the time, after managing to get quite a bit of work done, she saw that it was still quite early, but she was too distracted to do any more work, so she got herself changed into something more suitable for training with Sky.

This time, she wore a different pair of Gymshark leggings, with a grey patterned sports bra and the same purple hoodie. She was also wearing the same trainers as yesterday and had styled her hair in a braid which finished halfway down her head, before ending in a ponytail.

The mind fairy also made sure to take a water bottle this time, instead of forgetting it like she did the night before.

The girl then grabbed her songwriting book, so that she would have something to do whilst waiting for Sky to show up, before heading out of the Winx suite, and towards the specialist field that would now be empty since specialists were done for the day.

_____________________________

Violet had sat herself down on one of the sparring platforms, attempting to write a song, as she waited for the second year specialist to show up. The girl was having writers block, as she was far too out of it to think of anything and the mind fairy didn't have any inspiration at all.

The light brown haired girl groaned in annoyance, before dropping her pencil and putting her head in her hands, trying to get herself together.

Her eyes then started to glow, as she felt someone approaching and took her head out of her hands to see who it was.