♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🅈♫

< ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ >

↳✾ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ✾↲
༄ ✯𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 [𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴]

⇾ "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐝𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭?" ⇽

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳
༄ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ...
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Violet, Aisha and Bloom were all still in the water and fire fairies room, as they continued to think about the memory lady, but Violet stood up straight, as a sudden overwhelming feeling of stress and anxiety hit her at once. The other two fairies in the room watched as Violet's head ducked and turned to face the bedroom door, her eyes glowing, making the two understand that she was sensing someone's emotions.

"Does anyone know how to do a good cat's eye?" Terra called out from the bathroom, the panic obvious in her tone.

Violet turned her head away from the door and instead faced her sister and Aisha again, who tilted their heads at her quizzically, automatically assuming that she knew what was happening because she was the mind fairy in the room. The mind fairy wasn't impressed with their looks and shrugged her shoulders, sharing the same look of bewilderment as the two in the room with her.

Aisha hesitated, before slowly making way for her bedroom door, silently volunteering that she would figure out what was going on that caused Terra to call out in distress. Violet and Bloom shared a frown, but eventually, Violet begun to follow in Aisha's footsteps, beckoning Bloom to follow her.

The three fairies stopped outside the bathroom door and Aisha was about to place her hand on the knob, but stopped in her tracks, before looking back at the sisters, silently asking them to open it instead.