♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄾🅄🅁♫

_________________________

꧁"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱."꧂

Violet had managed to successfully sneak in, without waking anyone up. When she entered her room, Stella was already asleep, so Violet did her best to be as quiet as possible when getting ready for bed.

The mind fairy pulled back her covers, before getting cosy under the duvet and lulling herself to sleep, from the sound of the crickets and owls making noise outside.

As soon as Violet had drifted off, she was teleported to her dream world. The girl woke up in her dream world, lying on the floor in a forest. Violet looked around, from her position on the forest ground and quickly stood up, when she noticed where she was.

Trees enclosed her in a small circle shape. They weren't just any normal trees though, the trunk and the branches, were an amethyst purple, with bubblegum pink leaves. The ground was covered in violet grass and the mind fairy was having a hard time trying to stop herself from freaking out.

The girl glimpsed down at herself, when she realised that she was no longer in her pyjamas, but in a full white outfit, only confusing the mind fairy even more.

The seventeen year old, walked to the edge of the forest, to try and find a way out of the circle of trees. When Violet got closer to the edge, she zoomed her eyes in, as she caught a sort of shimmer.

The mind fairy sceptically placed her hand onto the shimmer, only to find that, when she placed her hand further, her hand pushed through an invisible force field. It was a barrier, much like the barrier protecting Alfea. Violet took her hand away from the shimmering barrier and took a few steps back.

The mind fairy sighed deeply, before walking back to the middle of the circle, enveloped by the unrealistic trees. Violet brought a hand to her mouth, and bit on her thumb, while her other hand rested on her hip.

The girl stopped biting on her thumb, as she got impatient, when nothing was happening. "What are you trying to tell me?" Violet asked her conscience, frustrated and confused about why she was here, in this weird forest surrounded by a barrier.

Violet's eyes zeroed in on one of the tree trunks, when a bright light shined on a certain spot on the trunk. When the light dimmed, in its place, was a door.

"A door? Seriously?" Violet questioned, beginning to get annoyed with whatever was going on with her. When she got no answer, not that she was expecting one, she reluctantly marched towards the door, that had appeared somehow.

She attempted to turn the knob of the wooden door, but it was locked. She tried it a few more times, before ultimately throwing her hands in the air, when there was no change in result.