♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽♫

__________________

___________________

___________________

꧁"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀? 𝗕𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰."꧂

While Aisha and Musa headed somewhere else, Violet made her way back to the party, that was dying down slightly as couples went to their rooms to do whatever they wanted and hungover students were throwing up.

Violet had been repeating Aisha's words over and over in her head but ultimately decided to worry about her biological parents later.

The girl had met up with Terra. and the said girl was telling her about her father and how he works in the greenhouse, when the two caught sight of Riven bullying another first year.

Violet recognised the boy as the other guy who was with Sky that morning.

Seeing riven bullying the boy made Violet wonder if Sky was like that too, but she brushed that thought away as quickly as it came. since the blonde boy seemed nice and was sincere when talking to the girl earlier.

The two girls watched as Riven encouraged the first year to drink, and that was the last straw for Terra.

The earth fairy marched her way over as Violet watched her go with pride. Violet loved that Terra was willing to stand up to the slightly older boy. Violet would intervene, but she wanted to see how far Terra would go.

"What, are you bullying the first years? Be more basic." Terra stood up for her fellow first year.

Violet trailed after her, but stood slightly behind her, because she wanted Terra to show them how awesome she is. She folded her arms and stood, watching the encounter closely.

"I can't bully the willing, right?" Riven asked Dane, the first year boy, while wearing a smirk.

"I don't know what that means." Dane replied, looking at the older boy nervously.

"Just ignore him, he thinks he's some badass—" Terra looks him up and down. "—but you should've seen him last year. He's just a tragic nerd in disguise." She said while facing Riven, happy with her comeback.

"And she's just three people in disguise." The boy who couldn't care less, insulted the earth fairy.

Violet unfolded her arms and stood up straight. Her eyes narrowed dangerously at the boy. She was about to step in and give the boy a piece of her mind, but Dane intervened before she could. "Woah. Come on, man—" He attempted to stand up for the first year earth fairy, and Violet was glad that he had at least some courage to do that for Terra.