♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

___________________________

꧁"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽, 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁."꧂

When Violet had finished her classes for the day, she had made her way back to the suite and relaxed, since she didn't have any homework. The girl also took about an hour to make some progress on her new song, before it was time for lights out.

The seventeen year old had changed into some plaid pyjama shirts, with a black vest top and bed socks that matched her shorts. She also left her hair down, and had her dressing robe laying at the bottom of her bed for when she would wake up the next morning.

The mind fairy was in her bed asleep, while Stella was also asleep in her bed on the other side of the room.

The mind fairy didn't expect to have a nightmare that night, but unfortunately for the seventeen year old, she did. Violet's eyes moved under her eyelids, as she was forced to witness yet another vision taken form in a nightmare.

____________________________

The vision begun with flashes of two babies, twins. The next flash, was of a village in the mountains and the people of the village working their usual tasks, children causing trouble and running through the houses playing together, and parents tending to the younger children.

Violet's eye brows furrowed in confusion in her sleep, as she had no clue why she was seeing this. She didn't see how this was relevant.

Violet's dream self walked through the village slowly and hesitantly, as she tried to find some sort of clue for why she was witnessing a normal day in a village.

Someone bumped into the teen, but their body just went right through the girl. Violet was starting to freak out now, since she had felt the person colliding with her, but clearly the other person didn't feel the collision at all.

Violet swivelled round in a circle with the speed of a snail, surveying the seemingly bright village. The suns rays were bouncing off of her pale skin and causing a slight glow. That sun however, didn't last for much longer.

The rumbling sound of thunder, caused her head to snap up to the sky, which had got significantly darker. It was like a shadow had enveloped the village and sealed off the outside world.

The girl squinted her eyes, as she saw a flash of lightning spark in the clouds. When she brought her eyes back to the village people, they didn't seem to be paying attention.

Instead, the once happy and bright people were too busy trying to run from being slaughtered by the creatures that had attacked Bloom. Burned ones.

The rumbling sound started to get louder and louder, until people eventually started to realise what was also happening at the time, while trying to escape and alerted the people next to them.