♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴♫

__________________

_________________

꧁"𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘀𝗼..."꧂

After the two girls had been dismissed, they had made their way to their dorms, the Winx suite. The two were sharing with four other people.

Bloom and Violet were in different rooms. Bloom was sharing with another girl, who Violet didn't know the name of, and Stella was sharing with her.

The two had started getting unpacked in their rooms. Violet had luckily packed her guitar too, so she was able to write her songs.

As Violet was unpacking, Stella was looking through her clothes and looking in her mirror to see which outfits would best suit her for the orientation party.

The girl continued to unpack and decorate her side of the room until Bloom called her name for her to come to the red heads room as Violet's adoptive parents called them on Bloom's phone.

____________________________

Violet had placed herself down onto Bloom's bed as the two answered the FaceTime call.

"How was your flight?" Their mum questioned the two of them.

"Good, you know, long." Bloom lied to her.

Violet shrugged her shoulders innocently. "I slept the whole way, so..." The girl trailed off in an innocent tone.

The girl had to make it seem like the two had actually been on a plane and hadn't traveled through a gateway.

Bloom and her adoptive parents had laughed at the girl, Bloom for different reasons.

"Well the room looks nice." Their dad had joined the conversation.

"It is. It's big." Bloom said, as she looked around the room again.

Violet chuckled at the girl. "Well, it needs to be big since you and your roommate are sharing it." She reminded the red haired girl.

"Roommates? Friends?" Their mum had taken the opportunity to talk about making friends.

Violet chuckled at their mum, of course she would ask that. The woman was always trying to push the girls into socialising at school.

When Violet had tried to do what she had requested two years ago, because she felt that she was better at control, she had made a friend and even had a boyfriend.